Sign in to follow this  
RunnerSeth

Which Map Do You Like Best? Slums Or Old Town?

So according to you scouts out their, what map do you enjoy the most??? Slums or Old Town???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If its not a problem, please include why the map suits your style.

news_dying_light_launch_trailer-16211.jp

Obviously the Slums. Old Town is simply just too easy to make a living in. Not to mention the Slums dwarfs Old Town in size.

Old Town may be beautiful and it is also more parkour friendly, but I owe my loyalty to the tower.

The Slums aren't predictable and it's a very dangerous place. Rooftops don't save your skin from the nightmares and the grappling hook likes to be treacherous in the Slums.

Hell, the Slums can even be pretty to look at.

Obviously the Slums. Old Town is simply just too easy to make a living in. Not to mention the Slums dwarfs Old Town in size.

Old Town may be beautiful and it is also more parkour friendly, but I owe my loyalty to the tower.

The Slums aren't predictable and it's a very dangerous place. Rooftops don't save your skin from the nightmares and the grappling hook likes to be treacherous in the Slums.

Hell, the Slums can even be pretty to look at.

Agree fully with this guy