Michał Napora

Co-Op Issue/connection Problems

Question

Hi every one,

We are aware that due to the large number of players creating damage on the streets of Harran (we're still blown away by the support – loving you guys!), some of you are getting temporary issues with the co-op portion of Dying Light.

We want you to know that we do not want you to have any interruptions to your game experience. We want you to have as much fun as you possibly can get. We ourselves love to play co-op, especially against you guys (keep an eye out for a Techland t-shirt wearing Kyle – that's us).

The co-op issue should be now fixed. With PC's, implementing the patch is almost instantaneous, and there shouldn't be any issues with co-op anymore (please let us know if it's otherwise). Unfortunately with new-gen consoles, distribution of the patch takes a little bit longer. The patch is now ready and is waiting to be published, so hold tight.

We hope that any moment now the patch will be available for download, and there should be no further interruptions to your co-op shenanigans.

Once again, thank you for all your support and understanding. Stay safe, keep those streets clean, and Good Night and Good Luck!

this is great news. i'm hoping this patch helps fix COOP on the PS4. its been sad cause i bought the game just for the coop and iv'e only got to play 5 min before my game crashes. hope PSN gets the patch out soon.

Well, Microsoft does take forever to get anything out; nice to know something is being done at least. The "fix" has done a lot to get me back on track, but could you guys maybe include an orange weapon as well, some blueprints, and some med-kits later on? There are still some blueprints that I have yet to get back that did a lot to help me out. I also continuously died till I ran around like crazy and collected enough things to properly defend myself, it was tolerable, but it did take time and was a pain; one that i'm sure a lot of people will not be willing to do. 

Edited by x32543

Any News on wen PSN will release this patch? and will it be patch 1.04? I want to play coop already and waiting this long to play is getting me fustrated. but please keep us informed more about this even if you have to send out a mass email. everyone loves this game broken or not people are still playing it.

Any News on wen PSN will release this patch? and will it be patch 1.04? I want to play coop already and waiting this long to play is getting me fustrated. but please keep us informed more about this even if you have to send out a mass email. everyone loves this game broken or not people are still playing it.

Clearly they didn't submit it like they claim they have. I've been waiting two weeks for them to do so, blasting their sites to put this patch out. Finally one of the producers of the game told me its a region issue. Where are you and everyone else from? I'm from the midwest (Michigan)

Just wondering if this includes the connection issues with be the zombie, not the crashing of the game (this doesnt happen to me), where if you try to join someone it attempts to join and then says couldn't connect to (Insert name here) or "connection to the game you were trying to join couldnt be established". people can join me i just cant join them :/ (except if i join a friend and i try twice)

Good news, Finally got in a coop with my friend took us about 9 tries until it finally successfully connected, bad news, it kicked us out after 30 mins or so, TOTAL GAME CRASH brought us both to the ps4 dashboard, gave us the option to send error report so we did. Worse news, we were both at my house tried it plugged in lan, didn't work. Wifi worked for those 30 mins, we were forced to lan to play. separate ps4's separate tvs. Lan works at least. Please patch.

Ñ Ð¸Ð³Ñ€Ð°ÑŽ на PC и почемуто не магу войти в кооператив видимо глюк какой то , Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñто никого немагу найти , Ñ Ð¼Ð°Ð³Ñƒ как то Ñто иÑправить ?

yeah, don't even try co-op on PS4, it doesnt work.  cant connect to people who arent on my friends list at all.

Techland's tech support are a joke.  They stole our money plain and simple.

It's too bad though, because it's an awesome game, i just wish it had not been made by the idiots at Techland.

You'd think they'd like, TEST the game or something before releasing it.  

it must be pretty embarrassing for them haha.

I'm gonna sell them the dump i took this morning for $60, that's about what they did to us.

They can't even update the Community or apologize to us for being a horrible company.  bunch of low-class idiots.