quietusreaper

Night Hunter Infinite Spit Needs To Be Patched Asap

Uploading video now proving it takes 3 shots with a 2600 katana, a 245 damage machete, 3 drop kicks, and at least 1 power swing 1 fast swing with 2hand.

They also adjusted the range of survivor sense, you have to be practically inside the survivors radar circle for survivor sense to track the hunter.

Edited by quietusreaper

Well, as a hunter no matter what the dmg you can take or not, a single human who's good is almost unstoppable, as it's quite easy to hunt & kill the hunter, ravage the whole nest in 5 to 10 seconds and be at the next nest during the respawn + travel time of the NH.

Camo or cloak potion, speed boost (or hook), NV potion, a couple of nades and voilà.

I'm not even talking about having a friend with me on TS, the NH will have a tough time.

Quietus did you manage to make a video of your hunter in action? I'd really like seeing if a NH can stand agaisnt a good human player. So far all the videos I've found are mid/high level NH against low/mid skilled humans.

lol not that I played very well, hey any time you wanna invade and show how good you are I'll be waiting. Love to see how well you do with a controller :) And the only reason I used potions and flares is because he was glitching and spamming spit. I normally do not need it. Did you not see the damage of my weapon? I have a 2600 damage katana, it still takes THREE HITS to kill a hunter. You are lagging if you honestly get one shotted. I even let my friend join as a hunter and tried a 2500 damage(2handers are double, so that counts as 5 THOUSAND damage) did the windmill attack, which hits TWICE and it still did not one shot. You are simply WRONG jks, and wheres your video and friend request? All talk, no game. You can even ask the devs bro, it takes 3 fast swings to kill a night hunter NO MATTER THE WEAPON, go ahead, friend request me, ill join as a hunter, and let you hit me. It is 3 shots with a 500 damage korek machete, and 3 shots with a 2600 katana, and 2 hits with power swings on a 2500 damage 2handed axe. You are wrong.

I am simply a good survivor, I have had quite a bit of practice, good hunters can keep me locked down to the point where I can't even get to the nests. That was not a top skilled hunter, he was only level 16 and has not much experience, and saw what he still did. I have less than 3 or 4 hours experience on mine, and barely ever loose, infinite spit or not. They are fine 1on1, they do need to be buffed for 3 or 4 person games, however.

Uhh what? It says right in the tips as the hunter to avoid close contact lol, that he is weak up close. I assume you mean that towards the hunter, not the survivor. The whole goal of the survivor is to keep an eye on the hunter so he can use his uv to avoid pounce, and it's a pure melee game. Guns are useless against a decent hunter...You only get 60 ammo, 120 for assault rifle, that is easily gone in one game, and vendors sell 3 bullets at a time. Whole goal is to get in close and slash him.....lol

And yes NH did get buffed, before the most recent patch TWO drop kicks killed him, it now takes THREE. Plenty of videos on twitch if you would like a link. Also it took one power swing from expcalibur to kill the hunter (very hard to time) now it takes TWO and he loses more games than wins now because of it.... Again friend request me, I will hop on my hunter and prove it, record it, and upload it. I will be waiting.

It is simply sad that I need to drink 5+ night hunter boosters a game to even stand a chance against a low level hunter. Yeah they need a BUFF lol....they are fine 1on1, get better. Again they need reduced cooldowns for 3 or 4 player games I will agree to that.

And how many flares did I go through in ONE match? You realize how long it takes to legit farm 100 flares? Give me a break lol, Still waiting for a video showing a one shot, when my friend gets on I'll see if he can join as a hunter and prove 2600 damage katana takes 3 hits. Will that shut you up? :)

I'll also add in that video my adrenaline was pumping so hard I was shaking and sweating all over, if I was calm it would have went a lot differently lol it was quite a match.

Did you even read my post? Or are you just picking and choosing what you want to see?

i have personally 1hk with a power attack using the katana against both the nests and the hunter about 5 times in the last 24 hours

also i have only come across one hunter who was even remotely a challenge and i didnt spam flares at all or any other really cheap tactic that i could of used to remove the challenge i also do play as the hunter and win more then i lose and i still think the hunter is very underpowered

Dude...from where do you take that of "they also adjusted the range of survivor senSe" ? In which patch says that?

Go to update history on your ps4. patch 1.02, under gameplay. "tweaked the range of survivor sense' Not hard to find. Also shows in my video how long the range is.

and Hijacker, you do realize all those items you posted have to be farmed, correct? Try playing the hunter against 1 survivor not using boosters and grenades and consumables, if a survivor wants to farm for an hour to get a bonus for One 10 minute match. He should get good benefits.

Hell you have to win an entire match against a night hunter to get one hunter gland, which makes only 2 night hunter potions. I can easily go through 10 in one match.

and darkwolf, show a video proving this, because thats BS I literally just used power attacks on my friend as a night hunter and it brings them down to the same health 2 fast swings do. about 10%. You are either lieing, lagging, or the hunter was already damaged a little.

How long does youtube edit take? Soon as its done I will prove you wrong....

Edited by quietusreaper

and here it is. you can see with the expcalibur power swing at 3:30 does not one shot.

and im in my friends game right now as a night hunter, he did the 2handed power swing windmill attack with his 2500 damage orange axe. and it brought me to the same health it does with a 1hander and the expcalibur. 14 life. same as 2 fast swings. you are lieing darkwolf.

Edited by quietusreaper

Hijacker, you do realize all those items you posted have to be farmed, correct? Try playing the hunter against 1 survivor not using boosters and grenades and consumables, if a survivor wants to farm for an hour to get a bonus for One 10 minute match. He should get good benefits.

Hell you have to win an entire match against a night hunter to get one hunter gland, which makes only 2 night hunter potions. I can easily go through 10 in one match.

I do realize it but I started PvP on the late and have at this time something like 50 cloak potions, around 100 nades (and the parts to make a lot more), 200 or so of zaid flares. I don't count the speed and NV potions as real farming items, as you can have 50 in not even 10 minutes. And to get your survivor to the max lvl, you have to have farmed these items, even not on purpose.

Waiting for your NH video, I hope your friend doesn't suck :/

Edited by Hijacker

and here it is. you can see with the expcalibur power swing at 3:30 does not one shot.

and im in my friends game right now as a night hunter, he did the 2handed power swing windmill attack with his 2500 damage orange axe. and it brought me to the same health it does with a 1hander and the expcalibur. 14 life. same as 2 fast swings. you are lieing darkwolf.

actually for 1 your katana did more damage 2 i never said if it was power attack 3 you didnt use uv on him just like the nests if you flash the light his armour goes down 

dude kudos if you can hit a hunter with a nade, I tested those too, they take a while to go off and only do 1/3 his life in damage lol

are you kidding me katana did more damag? its the same exact thing as the 245 tahirs weapon. look again

and are you serious? his armor? that is not 'armor' buddy now i know you dont know much about be the zombie mode, its his energy bar for pounce, tendrils and sprint..... nothing else....(at which point you use uv block anyway) now I think youre just a troll lol

Now what I REALLY wana test is knives, does anyone on ps4 have a knife or a low level survivor that can buy one? If knife kills in 3 hits as well, oh boy....cause they are much faster. Same reason I use sacrificial short sword over the katana, it swings faster.

I also tested weapon range, I was hoping the katana had more range, since you know...it's longer but it does not. So really not point in using the katana against a night hunter, it is actually worse because it is slower.

Edited by quietusreaper

dude kudos if you can hit a hunter with a nade, I tested those too, they take a while to go off and only do 1/3 his life in damage lol

are you kidding me katana did more damag? its the same exact thing as the 245 tahirs weapon. look again

and are you serious? his armor? that is not 'armor' buddy now i know you dont know much about be the zombie mode, its his energy bar for pounce. nothing else.

i did look at your second hit with each the katana had left the tiniest bit of his hp left while tahirs weapon left alot more

and just like the nests and volatiles the night hunter has a natural armour when he has energy more energy the more armour he has how about you learn 

i have personally seen a big difference in weapon damage from full energy to no energy from being hit and from hitting nests and the night hunter plus volatiles 

I would post a video as the night hunter and show you it is the same exact health, but it's obvious you are a troll. I proved my point, there is no more one shots besides drop attack.

Or maybe you're just afraid of being wrong. You know, same reason why you keep ignoring the video I posted.

All you did was prove that it only takes 1 good survivor and the hunter will never win. If you can beat someone who was expoiting/cheating the game, then people who arent doing that wont stand a chance. Also your vid proves that end game survivors can destroy bases with one hit. Thats bs. The hunter needs ramped up big time.

Uploading video now proving it takes 3 shots with a 2600 katana, a 245 damage machete, 3 drop kicks, and at least 1 power swing 1 fast swing with 2hand.

They also adjusted the range of survivor sense, you have to be practically inside the survivors radar circle for survivor sense to track the hunter.

Dude...from where do you take that of "they also adjusted the range of survivor senSe" ? In which patch says that?

quitusreaper, It seems You are the only one that is seeing this.

As it stands currently the Survivor Sense Detects the NH at a range of at least 4x the Range of the NH Pounce.

Not to mention with the Ability to spam Survivor Sense. You have 24/7 Situational Awareness, when it should not be like that at all IMO.

Like it or not, Survivor Sense takes away a lot of the Skill and Enjoyment from this Game Mode. And im sure many on both sides would agree with Me.

The Night Hunter Telegraphs His position in so many ways:

• Heavy Breathing
  • Loud Footsteps
  • Tendril Sounds
  • Screams
  • Dynamic Music Change
  • Your Character saying somethings not right.
Edited by Chaos_Deception