quietusreaper

Night Hunter Infinite Spit Needs To Be Patched Asap

This is an on going issue, and now nearly every single NH seems to be abusing it, can't believe I am reading these lies about being one shot when they just got buffed, before the patch 2hander power swings were possible one shots, now it takes 1 power 1 speed, which takes a good 4-5 seconds total. Infinite UV spits 1on1 and they say underpowered, like give me a break man. I am not going to post the link here, but it is not hard to find.

Techland, Fix This ASAP.

So you admit to abusing a known glitch darkwolfcub? UV flares are meant to be the way they are, infinite spit is a exploit.

And I am sorry bud but if you die with infinite spits, you are a terrible hunter, it is as simple as that. Even 4 player games are a joke with infinite hoards. 120 ammo runs out fast, infinite hoards do not. Also if you stick the hoard spit, they even climb on top of small buildings and trains. If you happen to get players good vs one shot exploding charging zombie hoards, simply switch to infinite uv spit and they cant do anything, yes infinite spit means you can drop another spit and another every time they drop a flare. UV block, UV spit, pounce. If you cant win vs 4 players with infinite spit, you are a terrible NH.(or dont have leapfrog yet.)

Also you do realize you have to farm for uv flares right? It takes a good hour to get 100 of them, and one game I can easily go through 40 with a good infinite spitter NH. Give me a break man lol

You just want your op class to be even more op so you can feel 'gud'

Do I even need to point out one flare lasts about 5 seconds while uv spit lasts a good 15? Heh. Flares are also Stationary, with the NH incredible speed and tendrils, and UV block you can easily take off and recoup, Survivor does not have that option, give Survivor the same speed as NH :)

There is a reason barely anybody streams be the zombie mode, if devs saw them dominating 20+ games in a row, they would get nerfed hard. Watch the top survivor pvp streamers, they lose more than they win 1on1.

The UV range is fine with how many obstacles are in the way for NH to hide behind in both maps. Also considering the NHs incredible speed, the range is fine.

Edited by quietusreaper

when i see someone drop about 200 flares in 1 match they used a glitch to get them

and i said that it should be patched aat the same time as the others i never said i used it 

zaids flare which a lot of people use also last alot longer then 5 seconds 

and tbh they take away that glitch then 90% of nh out there would just get owned only time i have used infinite spit actively (not toyiing with someone) is against someone who only used flares nonstop dropping them ahead of where he was running the minimap had a full purple line going where he went

they need to fix three things at the same time not just this one thing that actually evens it out against humans who compared to the nh is god

i have plenty of time from both perspectives right now i have invasions set to happen anytime and i havent lost a match yet and thats without dropping flares nonstop

find it hard to believe you have not lost one match, if you get invaded by somone across the world the hunter desyncs hardcore and literally pounces happen through walls, you cant uv what you cannot see, how many invasions have you played...you are most def a NH fan

I also have yet to lose to hunter. Granted I played about 3 games as a survivor before I got bored, people are probably better hunters now. I still doubt I would lose though.

I'll record a few games for you when I get the chance and post them here.

Edited by jcks

I also have yet to lose to hunter. Granted I played about 3 games as a survivor before I got bored, people are probably better hunters now. I still doubt I would lose though.

I record a few games for you when I get the chance and post them here.

Would be greatly appreciated by me!

find it hard to believe you have not lost one match, if you get invaded by somone across the world the hunter desyncs hardcore and literally pounces happen through walls, you cant uv what you cannot see, how many invasions have you played...you are most def a NH fan

lets see today i have had about 10-14 matches to be fair three was against level 3 hunters rest was against level 30+ hunters

i have invasions set to anytime so i do get invaded alot on purpose  

and yeah i like being the nh but they are defiantly not overpowered they are easy to beat so far only 1 hunter has actually challenged me(mind you i didnt exploit loads of flares or anything like that

uploading a video of my lvl 14 zombie wrecking 2 players. and no i did not even need infinite spit

lets see your video bud :) lol 3 games, why would you even make a comment about that? i have played over 100 my 200 night hunter potions can attest to such.

Edited by quietusreaper

uploading a video of my lvl 14 zombie wrecking 2 players. and no i did not even need infinite spit

lets see your video bud :) lol 3 games, why would you even make a comment about that? i have played over 100 my 200 night hunter potions can attest to such.

Lvl 14 Hunter, So cute...

Btw take a look at my videos ;) My Hunter vs 2 Survivors...two n00bs and two skilled players ;)

The n00bs

The Skilleds ones

The UV is OP in so many levels, i have more than ONE chance of a kill BUT...the UV eat my energy like nothing

Edited by No_Other_xD

Because I'm confident even with 3 games under my belt I would still win. If you have PS4 I'll just skip the formalities and challenge you directly, otherwise please wait for my video.

I'm on Xbox one. Invade anytime. You can have your infinite spit. You won't hit me. Or if you do. I'll just hide in a building making your spits useless until it wears off. I love how you keep posting how good the hunter is but have literally no proof to back up your claim. Sounds more like a l2p issue bro. Still haven't lost to a NH yet. Spits don't do a whole lot vs. experienced survivors. I only play the survivor now because the NH is so underpowered. And every time I destroy a hunter I refer them to this site, you've been proven wrong on several occasions yet you keep posting. At this point it just seems like your just trolling these forums.

Edited by Thecak3isali3

Just beat 2 infinite spitters 1on1 in a row, uploading them now. The second guy was being REALLY obvious about it, literally spamming uv spits while hiding on the bridge over and over and over lol

and the dude above me, id love to see your videos too pal, hide inside a building its called boomer hoard. lmao

jks, i am on ps4 bro, id love to have you invade. SphincterRIPPER is my psn.

and no other no offense man but you are not a very good hunter...you sit still like that in a building? you should be zipping around him in circles lol (Aggressive gameplay, lol that guy wasnt even using survivor sense or his uv....hes obviously a noob....and cute lvl 14? whole point is i dont have the good skills and still owned them bad. and when you see the vid youll see they werent no noobs like your 'agressive' video.) The dude uses a molotov. how can you even be proud of that win lmao

Edited by quietusreaper

Just beat 2 infinite spitters 1on1 in a row, uploading them now. The second guy was being REALLY obvious about it, literally spamming uv spits while hiding on the bridge over and over and over lol

and the dude above me, id love to see your videos too pal, hide inside a building its called boomer hoard. lmao

jks, i am on ps4 bro, id love to have you invade. SphincterRIPPER is my psn.

You're invading me. Night Hunter is OP, remember?

I'll add play you when I get the chance.

lol I'll post a video when I get the chance, I'll add you when I get the chance...yea yea yea BS

Still waiting on your video mister.

And just so you know I'm home right now but I'm handling other business, such as getting stuff ready for work tomorrow and cooking dinner. I'm sorry you aren't burdened with such responsibilities as I am.

Thanks for proving how useless spit is. You can have an infinite amount and it wouldn't matter. Not that this guy was very good or that you played very well either. But the fact that the effects of both spits are just ineffective to any survivor that has played more than an hour of multiplayer. Regardless of skill the core mechanics of the game mode is unbalanced. This video only strengthened that point.

right here, bro.

ill be waiting for your friend request.

1.) That has absolutely nothing to do with your argument. If anything you just disproved your own point while giving more evidence to our cause.

2.) You are playing as a Survivor, not a Night Hunter. Your claim is that you were destroying Survivors with your "lvl 14 zombie" not the other way around.

3.) "can't believe I am reading these lies about being one shot when they just got buffed, before the patch 2hander power swings were possible one shots, now it takes 1 power 1 speed, which takes a good 4-5 seconds total."

1:37, 4:46

If you can't one shot a Night Hunter then you need better weapons.

And before you even start claiming the Night Hunter got buffs from the last patch you should actually read the patch notes yourself:

13ef59df60.png

I can't even take you seriously anymore.

Edited by jcks

and no other no offense man but you are not a very good hunter...you sit still like that in a building? you should be zipping around him in circles lol (Aggressive gameplay, lol that guy wasnt even using survivor sense or his uv....hes obviously a noob....and cute lvl 14? whole point is i dont have the good skills and still owned them bad. and when you see the vid youll see they werent no noobs like your 'agressive' video.) The dude uses a molotov. how can you even be proud of that win lmao

Who said i was a great Hunter? Lol i only have 7 hours of gameplay as the "Hunter" xD and yeah i stay in that roof because of the uv :) and my "agressive" gameplay is of 7min not 10min :) "agressive gameplay" means fast gameplay

Agreed. quietusreaper's video emphasised the Hunters imbalance even with the use of the Infinite Spits Glitch.

Now add another survivor who plays the same way into the equation And the problem is elevated even further.

Which highlights the very real need for the Hunter to be Rebalanced and Receive various Buffs.

Going Head on against the Night Hunter should not be the go to strategy.

You should be doing Your best to avoid close contact as the Night Hunter is hunting You. If Survivors can so easily turn being Hunted into being the Hunter. Something is very wrong.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

lol not that I played very well, hey any time you wanna invade and show how good you are I'll be waiting. Love to see how well you do with a controller :) And the only reason I used potions and flares is because he was glitching and spamming spit. I normally do not need it. Did you not see the damage of my weapon? I have a 2600 damage katana, it still takes THREE HITS to kill a hunter. You are lagging if you honestly get one shotted. I even let my friend join as a hunter and tried a 2500 damage(2handers are double, so that counts as 5 THOUSAND damage) did the windmill attack, which hits TWICE and it still did not one shot. You are simply WRONG jks, and wheres your video and friend request? All talk, no game. You can even ask the devs bro, it takes 3 fast swings to kill a night hunter NO MATTER THE WEAPON, go ahead, friend request me, ill join as a hunter, and let you hit me. It is 3 shots with a 500 damage korek machete, and 3 shots with a 2600 katana, and 2 hits with power swings on a 2500 damage 2handed axe. You are wrong.

I am simply a good survivor, I have had quite a bit of practice, good hunters can keep me locked down to the point where I can't even get to the nests. That was not a top skilled hunter, he was only level 16 and has not much experience, and saw what he still did. I have less than 3 or 4 hours experience on mine, and barely ever loose, infinite spit or not. They are fine 1on1, they do need to be buffed for 3 or 4 person games, however.

Agreed. quietusreaper's video emphasised the Hunters imbalance even with the use of the Infinite Spits Glitch.

Now add another survivor who plays the same way into the equation And the problem is elevated even further.

Which highlights the very real need for the Hunter to be Rebalanced and Receive various Buffs.

Going Head on against the Night Hunter should not be the go to strategy.

You should be doing Your best to avoid close contact as the Night Hunter is hunting You. If Survivors can so easily turn being Hunted into being the Hunter. Something is very wrong.

Uhh what? It says right in the tips as the hunter to avoid close contact lol, that he is weak up close. I assume you mean that towards the hunter, not the survivor. The whole goal of the survivor is to keep an eye on the hunter so he can use his uv to avoid pounce, and it's a pure melee game. Guns are useless against a decent hunter...You only get 60 ammo, 120 for assault rifle, that is easily gone in one game, and vendors sell 3 bullets at a time. Whole goal is to get in close and slash him.....lol

And yes NH did get buffed, before the most recent patch TWO drop kicks killed him, it now takes THREE. Plenty of videos on twitch if you would like a link. Also it took one power swing from expcalibur to kill the hunter (very hard to time) now it takes TWO and he loses more games than wins now because of it.... Again friend request me, I will hop on my hunter and prove it, record it, and upload it. I will be waiting.

It is simply sad that I need to drink 5+ night hunter boosters a game to even stand a chance against a low level hunter. Yeah they need a BUFF lol....they are fine 1on1, get better. Again they need reduced cooldowns for 3 or 4 player games I will agree to that.

And how many flares did I go through in ONE match? You realize how long it takes to legit farm 100 flares? Give me a break lol, Still waiting for a video showing a one shot, when my friend gets on I'll see if he can join as a hunter and prove 2600 damage katana takes 3 hits. Will that shut you up? :)

I'll also add in that video my adrenaline was pumping so hard I was shaking and sweating all over, if I was calm it would have went a lot differently lol it was quite a match.

Edited by quietusreaper