angel129116

Companion App Packages Not Working

Question

I've been using the Companion app for about a week now and linked my profile with my Steam account when setting up. I used to be able to sent packages over fine but about 4 days ago it stopped. I've tried numerous times now but nothing ever pops in game. 

Are you having problems? I've also unlinked and relinked my steam on dockets.dyinglightgame site but still no luck.

Anyone else having issues?

Hi Bartosz,

I'm having the same problem as the original poster.

1.) I created my account on the CA then on the website

2.) I've relinked on both Friday and Saturday on the website

3.) I have just tried to send a medkit or an alcohol b/c it wastes CA items since they aren't showing up at the Quartermaster

I was able to get my dockets and one package and then the CA stopped connecting.

I am signed up on the CA and Website as jeffrey.varisco@gmail.com. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Same here it was working fine then I accessed my weapon dockets and it's been non responsive ever since. The game keeps alerting me that my scouts have delivered items at the QM but the QM has nothing upon checking. Love this game and app please fix!!! Thank you

I also have this same issue :(

I was using the companion app fine, then found out about the Docket website and registered, linked my PSN account which worked fine and i received the dockets no problems, but ever since then i get the message in game that I have items delivered by my scouts, but nothing is appearing on the quartermaster.

I have done exactly what the OP did by signing in/out and un-linking and re-linking accounts on both the companion app and the Dockets website, and also as i didn't care much for the items I had sent to myself on the companion app so I made a new package and sent it but still nothing showing on the quartermaster.

I hope this can be resolved for everyone experiencing this problem, and hope to hear back from the Dev's on any progress.

Thanks in advance :)

Same thing here, i found the website and registered for the dockets - ever since then I am not receiving packages. Before this however i got everything fine. Could this dockets be causing the problems? I'm registered with the email cwinson83@icloud. I originally registered through the app on iOS but then uninked/relinked via the website.

Edited by angel129116

Hi Bartosz Buczeluk,

Yes I have used a different e-mail to this forum then I used for the companion app and the Dockets website. The e-mail address I have linked with those services is swift152003@aol.com

I hope this helps and I look forward to your reply :)

Thanks again :)

Ok, now I found your account. :)

Please check your Quartermaster too and let me know if he has something for you.

Hi again,

I have logged into the game and my items from the companion app were on the quartermaster.

Thank you very much for your speedy replies and for fixing this issue very quickly. 

A big thank you to everyone who made the game and services involving the game possible, it is a fantastic game and I am having a fantastic experience playing the game with my friends :)

Thank you again for all the help :)

Sincerely,

Jamie

Great to hear it works for you. :)

Now I must only confirm angel129116, Akraw2573, djdevas. If you won't get anything don't be afraid - I had to test something so it's possible that I have to make some additional tweaks.

I can confirm package has popped in game! Does this mean problem has been solved? Didn't want to send anything else over until fixed.

Edited by angel129116

I can confirm package has popped in game! Does this mean problem has been solved? Didn't want to send anything else over until fixed.

I hope so but as you may see djdevas still has some issues with this. Which I hope we will resolve ASAP. You've all have the same problem so if I fix this for one person then I can spread it for those few accounts having this issue.

Oops, I spoke too soon, Bartosz. It only worked once. I tested it again, and nothing showed up :(. Any ideas?

Yeah I have one idea. I've made a little tweak to your account so check if this helps. If you get new package from Quartermaster send another one and check if it appears too.

I hope so but as you may see djdevas still has some issues with this. Which I hope we will resolve ASAP. You've all have the same problem so if I fix this for one person then I can spread it for those few accounts having this issue.

Yeah I have one idea. I've made a little tweak to your account so check if this helps. If you get new package from Quartermaster send another one and check if it appears too.

Hi Bartosz,

It was a little bit of lag was all. Everything seems to be working. The packages show up within 10 minutes of pressing send. Very thankful for your time and patience! This game is incredible!

Great to hear. :)

As I know how to fix this now I will make proper patch for other accounts. This will take some time however so expect changes tomorrow (remember that it's almost 5PM here and I have to get back home and eat something, walk the dog etc. ;)). I will post here when I'm done.

Bartosz, I am having the same problem. Once I got the dockets I keep getting in game messages that my package is there but the quartermaster has nothing. I thought it may be the dockets so I used them all thinking it was the problem. Now I have no dockets left (all wasted on crappy beginner weapons) and I have lost a ton of items from the companion app. Would you please help?

Buff1646 and the rest of you who were waiting for my response - could you check your Quartermasters now? I've deployed some changes that should fix this issue. Unlike those previous fixes this one was done automatically so if you could confirm that it works for you it would be great. :)