Sign in to follow this  
Sethizzle10

Fix The Coop Crashing On Ps4

Question

The game has been out for almost two weeks now and I still CANNOT play a game with anyone. All of my friends have beat the game without me, because I wasn't trying to ruin their coop experience. Hundreds of people are having the crashing issue and yet there's NO response from the company. I'm going to spam the chupacabra out of their forums until they figure out a way to FIX the problem, or reimburse me for this broken game. This is not acceptable from a game company

4 answers to this question

I feel your pain bro. I don't get the crashing side of the game but I cannot connect to any game. I get this "Cannot Establish connection to server" Error. Every other game and internet function works perfectly though. They better patch the game soon or better yet release a game finished instead of half assed!!

Tired of Techland ignoring us on the issue. It's been 12 days and there is only one response from a CM saying "the Dev team is working round the clock to solve the issue" then why not a pinned message explaining whats being done? instead of complete silence.. 

Hey,

A patch addressing connectivity issues is on its way. Hopefully it will fix all the problems regarding multiplayer in Dying Light. The patch has already been applied on PC and met with much success. It should be available to console users soon as well.