Question

The game has been out for almost two weeks now and I still CANNOT play a game with anyone. All of my friends have beat the game without me, because I wasn't trying to ruin their coop experience. Hundreds of people are having the crashing issue and yet there's NO response from the company. I'm going to spam the chupacabra out of their forums until they figure out a way to FIX the problem, or reimburse me for this broken game.

5 answers to this question

I knew Dead Island was chupa and I had to be talked into buying it. I got a deal on Dying Light, without knowing it was Dead Island 2, played an hour of it. Thought "Hey! The Dead Island people got their anaconda together and made a good game! Told 2 friends to buy it. 

Now i look like an idiot. Because you can't play multiplayer with this game. Someone dropping every few minutes is unacceptable. So now they are returning the the game. 

Edited by AXOX

I knew Dead Island was chupa and I had to be talked into buying it. I got a deal on Dying Light, without knowing it was Dead Island 2, played an hour of it. Thought "Hey! The Dead Island people got their anaconda together and made a good game! Told 2 friends to buy it. 

Now i look like an idiot. Because you can't play multiplayer with this game. Someone dropping every few minutes is unacceptable. So now they are returning the the game. F*ck you TechSh*t. 

Yeah fortunately all the people I told to buy it, can play together. I'm the only one who can't. The company also won't give me a refund, and I doubt I'll get any compensation at all for this broken game.