Sorry for having a personal life. I'll make sure to be chained so i can keep my attention on the forum non-stop. Sorry for the inconvenience....

But all sarcasm aside, reporting the spammers is no use. Not only do i now have to look through the reports, i also have to remove all the spam. This will both have to wait, because i'm waiting for my dinner to arrive.

Sorry for having a personal life. I'll make sure to be chained so i can keep my attention on the forum non-stop. Sorry for the inconvenience....

But all sarcasm aside, reporting the spammers is no use. Not only do i now have to look through the reports, i also have to remove all the spam. This will both have to wait, because i'm waiting for my dinner to arrive.

Usually reporting is the first suggested action by the moderation team when dealing with a bot like babaji on the mulitple forums it's invaded. I'll keep this in mind though and just let you do your thing.

I had to look through 3 Pages to get to the Thread i was interessted in, how about you close your registration for now and clear out those Spambots and after that, set registration to moderated so you can only get access after a Mod or Admin gives the ok. Yes it causes more work, but what do you else want? Do nothing, having Spambots invading your forums and dealing with customers who are mad at this forum for not being watched properly or have to do more work and have happy customers?

But for now..... I'm out.

Comments like this are just asinine and rather pathetic. 

Modding a forum isn't difficult at all, and checking them certainly is not. If this company had a clue what customer service meant they would have more people handling it. Your idiotic comments do nothing to help the situation.

If you can't handle all this tough work, maybe they should find someone who can. 

Edit: I've seen more competence in player run forums for years, so this is inexcusable. As are your excuses.   

Edited by HughTheHand88

Comments like this are just asinine and rather pathetic. 

Modding a forum isn't difficult at all, and checking them certainly is not. If this company had a clue what customer service meant they would have more people handling it. Your idiotic comments do nothing to help the situation.

If you can't handle all this tough work, maybe they should find someone who can. 

Edit: I've seen more competence in player run forums for years, so this is inexcusable. As are your excuses.  

Okay, i'll be locking this topic.