Sign in to follow this  
IzzyOtaku

Steam Early Access

So I was actually glad this game decided to make the transition from 360/Ps3 to X1/Ps4 and I plan to get the game for my Ps4 but I also want to try Steam Early Access, is there a way for me to play Steam Early Access even if Im getting the game for Ps4?

Pretty much it's what ZeeGermanKnight said.

Unfortunately Steam is a PC-only service, so the Early Access version will only be available with the PC version.

Keep in mind though that the feedback we get from the Early Access will be used for the final PS4 version of Hellraid. We would love to have you on board from the get go, but we understand that it might not be an option.

I figured that would be the case. I do have Steam but I want to get the game for Ps4....I may consider buying it for both just to enhance my Ps4 experience and in case I cant find a well enough team on Ps4 I can find one on PC

I will try to avoid early acces however i can. (Even though it will be tough because i am really looking forward to this game). I am not a big fan of this modern trend in gaming when almost every game is accessible straight from the alpha or even pre-alpha. I guess its good for the games and for polishing, but i miss the times, when games came out only after they were finished, polished and everything. So it was released, you get the game home, and your first experience was great, because the game was done, tested, polished etc.

I know nobody forces you to play alphas and early access etc, but when you are looking forward to a game, its hard to resist. And if you fail to resist and play the alpha, then when the game is finished, its not as good experience as it should be, because you already know that game a lot from playing alphas, betas etc.

BTW i would also love GOG version.

I try to check up on the status of Hellraid and Killing Floor 2 every day, just to make sure I don`t miss a pre-order. Though I agree with the previous post, I must confess that of any game to be pre-ordered, these two (and STORM, if Overkill ever releases it... cough...) are the priority.

I don't mind getting Early-access even with all the bugs and glitches that might come with it. Being an unofficial bug-tester is no problem if the devs can fix anything we might stumble into.

Do Early Access customers get any advantages over regular ones? Like bonus content or lower price?

I'm ok with the lower price, but i'm not a fan of extra stuff. I'm not rly keen on early access right now. Espacially after Towns and other abaddoned, not finished games. So please don't "punish" others and force them to buy early access version for content they cannot get in the final game. 

(Paying for early access content dlc after release is not a solution for this problem...)