Sign in to follow this  
OnlinePolice

Night Hunter And Other Zombies

Hello (it's me again  :P )

I got another questions and opened a new topic, because I'm worried if I write into the old one, that nobody reads it.

1. In the night, there are stronger zombies. When there is a night hunter (be the zombie/pvp) are there still zombies? I didn't saw one zombie in the gameplay you showed.

2. Can you just level up strength and agility? If yes, that would be little bit... disappointing

Again, I'm new in here and I'm sorry if someone else asked already this question.

Regards

Edited by OnlinePolice

Hello (it's me again  :P )

I got another questions and opened a new topic, because I'm worried if I write into the old one, that nobody reads it.

1. In the night, there are stronger zombies. When there is a night hunter (be the zombie/pvp) are there still zombies? I didn't saw one zombie in the gameplay you showed.

2. Can you just level up strength and agility? If yes, that would be little bit... disappointing

Again, I'm new in here and I'm sorry if someone else asked already this question.

Regards

I asked the first question a few weeks ago, and it is confirmed that there will be other zombies around as well.

It just happened that they didn't show any in the footage, probably because they wanted to showcase the "Be The Zombie" mode.

Hey there,

Han is right about other zombies, they don't magically disappear once the hunter shows up. You can still run headlong into a horde of infected while running from the hunter.

As for the second question - yes, you only level up strength and agility, but those are not 'just' attributes, those are two full-fledged skill trees.

Hey there,

Han is right about other zombies, they don't magically disappear once the hunter shows up. You can still run headlong into a horde of infected while running from the hunter.

As for the second question - yes, you only level up strength and agility, but those are not 'just' attributes, those are two full-fledged skill trees.

Damn I wanted to answer first.  :lol:

Edited by ZombieFreak2

Hey there,

Does the Hunter always appear during the night or is it random like Hunter appears this night but won't for example appear the next night etc.?

Does the Hunter always appear during the night or is it random like Hunter appears this night but won't for example appear the next night etc.?

It is random, because when you got the hunter mode, then the game search your friendlist if it is night or day there. When it is day, then you spawn random in an other game, where it is night

It is random, because when you got the hunter mode, then the game search your friendlist if it is night or day there. When it is day, then you spawn random in an other game, where it is night

Wait I don't get it.Does the hunter appears in my game if I don't have the Be the zombie DLC?

That is possible, but there is an option that you cant be invaded. So its up to you.

Oh that's cool.I'm not really a big fan of the hunter and it wold be stupid and annoying fighting with him every night.If he appears some nights and some nights not that would add some variety to gameplay.That would be great!

Hey there,

OK, I hope, I will not get disappointed  :P  I hope it will be a "difficult" skill tree level up system. So not everybody can get at the highest. And you don't have to play just 2 hours to be the best. Hopefully it will be a cool skill tree, so its not boring that there are just 2 abilities ;)

Pre-Ordered the game... AWESOME :pppp

OK, I hope, I will not get disappointed  :P  I hope it will be a "difficult" skill tree level up system. So not everybody can get at the highest. And you don't have to play just 2 hours to be the best. Hopefully it will be a cool skill tree, so its not boring that there are just 2 abilities ;)

Pre-Ordered the game... AWESOME :pppp

Good for you, pal. See you at night ;)