Sign in to follow this  
troyshaun

Microsoft Ruined This Game For Me

I can't understand why on earth a Digitally Delivered game costs $59 in the US and $99 in Australia it's baffling that size of markup (even regular retail in AU is $79). I was excited for this game and I like what you are doing in the industry, but I have my own money to take care of you know.

What happened to the days where it was all anti piracy, now it's like that focus has been moved to anti discount and anti savings trying to nickel and dime the international consumers.

So you can all go take a flying leap.

I can't understand why on earth a Digitally Delivered game costs $59 in the US and $99 in Australia it's baffling that size of markup (even regular retail in AU is $79). I was excited for this game and I like what you are doing in the industry, but I have my own money to take care of you know.

What happened to the days where it was all anti piracy, now it's like that focus has been moved to anti discount and anti savings trying to nickel and dime the international consumers.

So you can all go take a flying leap.

I can't understand it either,but this is my take..

Regions/markets with a greater purchase/profit of said game will benefit from a cheaper price and vice versa.

I'd like to think of it as bulk buy=cheaper price.