TrEVo

Be The Zombie! - Unbalanced

Hello,

I'm a PS4 player. I tried a lot of games like a zombie, and I can only win 1vs1 matches against low level guys. UV is too strong & Nests are too weak (few hits to destroy!). Yeah I can jump around like spiderman but a survivor can see me every time. NO SENSE! I tried a lot of strategies but , I repeat, UV is too strong and if a human knows how to do he's immortal and can destroy all my nests in few minutes.

Please do something to balance the pvp game.

Thanks

M.T

The biggest issue I've experienced is max level players assisting new players against low level zombies. It's a very unfair fight. The matchmaking should kind of prevent this so new zombie players can get a fix on how to play.

And agreed the UV light is a bit much when it's 2+ players who know what they're doing. My games have been 50/50 for the most part due to groups using a combo of good tactics and having a mix of rifles/high damage melee weapons. Makes it a pain but still fun.

in be the zombie 1v1 is pretty easy but 1v2 1v3and 1v4 is almost impossible. the uv light is way to strong, my abilities take way to long to recharge and when i do use them they take to long to detonate. also why do we have to same amount of health as the survivors. that doesnt make much sence to me and some of them can kill me with 1 to 2 hits. If you get 2 or more players who know what there doing you wont win

Any official news?

I tried few more games and now with leveled survivors it's impossibile to win. Survivors HUNT ME! I can only run away for all the duration of the game. not funny at all!

Its an AA title so everything is scheduled. This is not an independent indie developer. The game has been released and probably development time is already over. Now they have a certain time to squash the bugs and release the mod tools. Most of the team may be working now on DLCs or moved on to a new project. I`d love to be proven I`m wrong but Im afraid we shouldn`t expect some major changes. They will not disable fully working games features like survivor sense. Its not as easy like switching off and on the light. Small change in a game code may break the game. They wont risk. Eventually they could tweak some values - like timers or ranges for example. They are releasing the mod tools to give community opportunity to change the game but as I read somewhere such changes will not work in a public multiplayer. They will not fix something that they don`t consider broken.

Edited by MORD

In that case the Multiplayer will collapse and Players will cease wanting to Play as the Night Hunter.

So even Players that want to be Invaded will not be.

With that said Post Launch Balancing on Games has been possible ever since Consoles came with Hard Drives.

So to simply say it won't happen is a tad Ignorent. Personally I think You are Wrong.

I didn`t say it woudn`t happened. I say they wont remove certain game features but may tweak some settings. Its about schedules. That`s it. I want to be proven wrong by a next patch but at least I wont be disappointed when nothing big happens.