tzeiss94

Visible Legs

Is hellraid going to feature visible legs? You can obviously see your leg in the kicking animation, but what is it going to look like when you look down on the floor directly below you? Will you be able to see your characters legs, when you are simply walking around?

I said the base. So where your shoulders start.

The only game I know of that does this without modding is Dark Messiah

7101120_f520.jpg

Ah yes, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Great game, and that feature brought revolutionary immersion into the RPG genre. However, I remember the visible-body feature was not available in that game's lackluster Multi-player version. I wonder how difficult it would be to implement in a 4-player co-op game.

Hey guys,

Yes, you can see yourself in Hellraid when you look down. It's a FPP game, but we still want the players to be able to see all their uber-equipment, which is why we decided to use that feature. And it adds to the immersion, which, as you said, is always a plus.

Hopefully you can see yourself in third person too somehow. Even if you cannot play in third person like Skyrim, or chivalry, at least being able to see third person in the inventory would be nice.

Hopefully they will.

Is hellraid going to feature visible legs? You can obviously see your leg in the kicking animation, but what is it going to look like when you look down on the floor directly below you? Will you be able to see your characters legs, when you are simply walking around?

I can see what you are saying because most games today dont use this or very few do.