fly790420

Non-Pvp Be The Zombie Mode And Ai Controlled Night Hunter In The Game, Please?

I would really prefer if there is an AI controlled Night Hunter in the game along with Virals and Volatiles.

So when a zombie player joins the game, the player just smoothly switch out the AI without interrupting the human player's mission progression.

I just find it dull and boring when a zombie player joins, I am forced into a competitive gamemode. Not to mention that all Volatiles just disappear upon zombie player's joining.

But if I turn off the zombie invasions, I then don't see the Night Hunter at all.

I mean, sure, keep that competitive gamemode since I know some people like it but give us more options...

I am pretty sure one of the reasons why most human players disabled their zombie invasions mode because of this. 

I will give an example:

Say like a zombie player can join a game and switch out the AI of that session, the zombie player has no real objective to "win" the game but just to chase and kill human players for extra experience points(or even not!), while human players can still progress their missions. (However, human players should not be able to just sleep through the night while the zombie player is in the session. Human players should still reserve the ability to kick the zombie player out in case of zombie player trolling) When the sun kicks in, the zombie player will automatically exit the session. A lot of people are saying the Night Hunter is underpowered against human players, now imaging human players being chased by a whole bunch of Volatiles and Virals, while the zombie player Night Hunter tries and murder them all...not so useless anymore, right? 

Edited by fly790420

this is an amazing concept, the only problem I can see would be, how would you know when it was an AI Night Hunter compared to a volatile? Would it have a different map indicator? Making the Night Hunters only objective to kill the humans, and removing the nests, would take out the competitive aspect of the "Competitive gamemode."

What you could do, is bring up an option like the competitions for airdrop races, but have it say: "Hunt the Volatile Nests", this way the humans could allow themselves to face an AI, or human NH whenever the option popped up. This could pop up at anytime, allowing survivors to choose whether they wish to get invaded or not (making option for invasions in-game rather than a menu).

Night Hunter is underpowered against mid/end-game players.

People are asking for more zombies to spawn when invading games.

Hopefully this idea, and more are addressed, and added.

If you don't like INVASION.

Please do us all a Favor and simply turn it off. The solution exists already.

And the Reason the Night Hunter is Human Contrrolled is because the AI Behavior required to Control the Night Hunter is far too complex at this stage. And is Simply not Possible.

Maybe something like this could happen in the next Generation of Consoles.

If you don't like INVASION.

Please do us all a Favor and simply turn it off. The solution exists already.

And the Reason the Night Hunter is Human Contrrolled is because the AI Behavior required to Control the Night Hunter is far too complex at this stage. And is Simply not Possible.

Maybe something like this could happen in the next Generation of Consoles.

First of all, we are talking about an Night hunter AI in the main story play through here,

the already existed PvP mode should only have human controlled Night hunter.

There SUPPOSED to be a difference between AI controlled Night hunter and human control Night hunter.  

All the Night hunter AI has to do are identical tasks to Volatiles, chasing and attacking human players.

human players will open the zombie invasions for greater challenges of the main story mode, instead of a separated PvP mode.

Although AI controlled Night hunter and Human controlled Night hunter both will have the same simple objective, chase and kill the human players,

Human controlled Night hunter for sure will give human players a harder time getting through night time.

Edited by fly790420

First of all, we are talking about an Night hunter AI in the main story play through here,

the already existed PvP mode should only have human controlled Night hunter.

There SUPPOSED to be a difference between AI controlled Night hunter and human control Night hunter.

All the Night hunter AI has to do are identical tasks to Volatiles, chasing and attacking human players.

human players will open the zombie invasions for greater challenges of the main story mode, instead of a separated PvP mode.

Although AI controlled Night hunter and Human controlled Night hunter both will have the same simple objective, chase and kill the human players,

Human controlled Night hunter for sure will give human players a harder time getting through night time.

Except the night hunter is in no way strong enough to chase humans. He can be killed in one hit as well as his nest and his main method of killing humans is only usable 20% of the time. An AI controlled night hunter would never work as it requires a high level of strategy and even then the chances of winning a confrontation are slim because the night hunter is underpowered.

You're better off just fighting regular volatiles at night, they're much stronger than a night hunter.

Except the night hunter is in no way strong enough to chase humans. He can be killed in one hit as well as his nest and his main method of killing humans is only usable 20% of the time. An AI controlled night hunter would never work as it requires a high level of strategy and even then the chances of winning a confrontation are slim because the night hunter is underpowered.

You're better off just fighting regular volatiles at night, they're much stronger than a night hunter.

Well, actually they don't even need to make an AI for Night hunter. Just let player controlled Night hunters invade other human players main story playthrough, in addition to the pvp mode.   

Well, actually they don't even need to make an AI for Night hunter. Just let player controlled Night hunters invade other human players main story playthrough, in addition to the pvp mode.   

That's how it works currently.

You invade another players game and their objective changes from whatever mission they were on to destroy the nests. People want it so that you can just pop in and out but that wouldn't make much sense unless all missions were permanently at night.

Non-PvP for practicing zombie would be nice, and maybe some XP gains.  Lower than PvP of course.

That's how it works currently.

You invade another players game and their objective changes from whatever mission they were on to destroy the nests. People want it so that you can just pop in and out but that wouldn't make much sense unless all missions were permanently at night.

I think they intended for you to be just in their world with no objective to make them lose.  Could be interesting if they limited your time in their world and awarded Zombie some XP for time survivors spend in Safe Zones.