hobbs

Safe Zone Idea - Safe Zone Under Siege

Just an idea.. But I think it would be cool if certain safe zones were made a little less safe.

Maybe when a player is playing as a zombie, they could use certain skills to blow out the UV lights around the safe zone, bringing a challenge of trying to fix the safe zone, take on the fight or flee to a more secure safe zone, maybe one which has characters stationed within it.

Maybe this could open up idea's of special safe zone weapons or defence items.

Yeah, I think even just allowing Virals to get in would change things up loads and make it more of a challenge.

Zombies just loose interest as soon as you are in one, it would be cool if they still gathered around and maybe even made it harder to leave a safe zone the longer you spend in one.

What about live people? Safe zones can also be raided by live npcs, imagine you get to a safe zone at night and try to sleep the night, but suddendly you are awaken by people entering your safe zone, now you have to defend it. Is a good idea for a safe zone event.

This would not happen in big safe zones like the tower, fishing village or that other one in old town I dont remember

Edited by dargor5