Sign in to follow this  
huntakilla2

Extraction Crane Bug

Question

doesnt matter what i do (not much u can do but run) the crane falls wel before i make the end and if i jump it jsut drags me down. tried for hours on one crane am sick of it speed boosters are not an option i have none and cant go back to make any

5 answers to this question

Yeah i have the same problem, and it's really annoying because we cannot play more - as we cannot leave this part before we finished it. Did you manage to find a solution ? I try also everything, like jumping frome the bar above the crane to be much more far when Rais start speeking, but no matter what the crane fall and i cannot jump suficiently far enough. 

Hey,

There are couple of solutions for this problem. First of all having higher agility will make climbing the crane a bit faster and give you a little more time to run through it. Also having a Speed Booster on You for this part will make it a lot easier. The third one is actually connected to PC's - sometimes if your framerate is lower, your character may actually move a little slower than usual. You could try lowering all your video options to minimum just for this part and see if it helps. The whole event is timed so that players have just enough time to run through it even on 1st agility lvl, it might take a few try at first but eventually you should be able to reach it. Hope those hints will help !

I can say im having this bug too i have tried all tech support suggestions in this post including turning down my graphics i still  get almost to end and cranes falls. I have tried countless tries. This is not an isolated issue please patch! I want to finish the game thanks!

i also face this issue but after some searching i get dying light cheat menu which solve this issue for this follow steps:

1.download dying light cheat menu from nexus mods.

2.launch game click on "invoke menu" select main mission ("i select exteraction mission")

3.then select sub mission("i select rais start which is the after part of falling crane")

4.now you skip that small part of crane falling and enter the building 

now all you have to do is just play remaining story

enjoy.