Sign in to follow this  
staticblue

Xb1, 30+ Hours, New Patch, Everything Reset, So...

...where do I go for my refund?

All the progress, all the playing, everything removed by a patch.  So where do I go to get my refund.  I have no intention of spending another 30 hours just to get where I already was.

(flame all you like, it just keeps it on the front page.  ;) )

The devs will not answer to you. The don't answer to anyone. It's like they are sitting behind their computers and whenever someone posts anything like this, they are saying "U MAD BRO?"

Edited by DarthGR

Same here...I don't really feel like restarting it either...

Fine before patch except for a few issues like being teleported below the map...

Forced to download patch that I don't want that "fixes" issues and it creates a huge one....I am halfway thru the campaign and have no skills/weapons/blueprints

I really hope the the developers can give me my chupacabra back as this is a huge dissappointment

no back up of your saves anywhere? my ps4 backs up to the cloud. it also has 2 save files so maybe you could check to see if both save files have been over written with a level 1 if not delete the newest save an revert back to your older one. thats assuming they are not both the same level 1 file. u may want to back it up first before doing this jus in case your game does it again thats if you find a second save. i noticed when backing my saves up there are 2 of them i can back up. one is a bit older than the other.

uou cna get your progress an some skills back( kinda) but you cant get your gear an blueprints etc jus choose the select mission part when starting a new campaign under advanced options. 

if u want a refund u have to take it back to the store you bought it from.

Edited by championpuffa

Delete the local save file on the console by going to Games and Apps > Dying Light go to manage the game and delete the save. Start the game back up and let the console sync the save data with the cloud the backup will be downloaded. Just hope the console never updated the cloud save otherwise your screwed.

No offense but I highly doubt it was the patch.  This issue was happening before the patch.  I downloaded the patch and was fine.  Don't get me wrong, there is an issue, but I doubt the patch had anything to do with it!

The Devs and technical support are going to tell you "sorry about that and we understand, a patch has been issued to make sure this doesnt happen again" if your okay with that answer then pursue on my friend, if your like me you exchanged the game at walmart and got credit towards evolve. This game is broken and eventually this bug will happen to everyone, its happening far too frequent and hasnt been addressed anywhere but these forums.

It has happened quite a bit, but out of 1.2 million people playing it, it's not even a major issue on a grand scale.  Not quite sure how it is going to happen to everyone eventually if they patched the issue?  Again this issue does suck and if it happened to me, I would not play for quite some time.  People should expect this with the new generation of game systems since it is more common these days.  Stick to last gen if you don't want to be their test rats.  I don't care for it, but I'm just being realistic.