Sign in to follow this  
Speeedy14

Tech Support Team - Last Active

Question

6 answers to this question

its only been out a week if that. give them a chance man. you cant really complain of a lack of support this soon. id rather they were busy fixing the game then replying to every ones threads/posts about the same thing they already know about an have replied about. seems like a waste of time to pay someone to reply to the same thing over an over when they could be fixing the game instead. 

ive seen several posts about the games issues an a fix being in the works from devs etc. all these complaints of a "lack of support" are really taking the piss a bit imo, especially as its so soon after the games release.

its only been out a week if that. give them a chance man. you cant really complain of a lack of support this soon. id rather they were busy fixing the game then replying to every ones threads/posts about the same thing they already know about an have replied about. seems like a waste of time to pay someone to reply to the same thing over an over when they could be fixing the game instead. 

ive seen several posts about the games issues an a fix being in the works from devs etc. all these complaints of a "lack of support" are really taking the piss a bit imo, especially as its so soon after the games release.

Actually we sure as chupacabra can. The game should not have been released like this to begin with. A lot of games are shipping with bugs and glitches some of which are game breaking. Should it be ok to spend 60 bucks on a broken product? No. This shouldn't even have happened to begin with let alone the lack of any kind of support or feedback about the issue.

So you're okay with buying a product with many flaws that has not been extensively tested prior to release to ensure the consumers have a working and complete product?

Idiotic.

If I buy a product I expect a working product, why do they deserve my money for a broken product? Not only am I paying for the product I am paying for the after care and support. Which I have not yet received.

This game is not an early release title on steam. This is a full AAA release title, being marketed as a complete product.

This is why pre-ordering is bad. Too many games are shipped incomplete messes.

Take a leaf out of Nintendo's book, fantastic track record for working releases.

They likely appear offline, stop whining and wait. chupacabra happens.

Previous posts say otherwise.

They likely appear offline, stop whining and wait. chupacabra happens.

damn fanboy alert here go brown nose some more

You do not go out much it is 1 1/2 weeks. I bet techturds friends and workers are these fools trying to make us look wrong. Go sniff some more