Question

Through opinion what is ultimately the best weapon to craft and upgrade!?!? Would love some answers, I've saved up so much money and stuff on this game cause I don't want to waste anything on anything until I am sure on what is a good decision to spend it on. REPLY!

5 answers to this question

Through opinion what is ultimately the best weapon to craft and upgrade!?!? Would love some answers, I've saved up so much money and stuff on this game cause I don't want to waste anything on anything until I am sure on what is a good decision to spend it on. REPLY!

If your going by strictly damage its the premium katana that you get at lvl 25, I for one prefer the Egyptian kobash (for the life of me I can't spell it) since it is one handed and swings faster, and at that level of damage it doesn't really matter, everything goes down with 1-2 hits anyway

Well that all sounds pretty beast, but I forgot to mention I'm only a level 14 I'm survivor, 11 in agility, and 14 in power. I had the expcallibur but as soon as it got wasted it wouldn't let me repair it, I have the Korek machete now, is that always repairable? Cause I don't wanna throw all these mods on it if I can't repair it once it's wasted.