Sign in to follow this  
Origamer

No Way To Save/continue Game In Offline Mode.

From what I have read, people are saying that this game can't be played In offline mode due to there being no offline save feature.

If this is true, the Steam game description is kind of misleading as it isn't mentioned at all.

Can anyone please confirm that this is true?

Earlier I opened steam, (in online mode), pressed the play button for Dying light, and when it got to the title screen, the option to continue was there. I played through about 4 hours and finished the Gazi mission, then exited the game through the main menu. I then rebooted my PC, Opened steam, (in online mode), loaded the game via the play option in steam, and when it got to the main menu, the option to continue was gone. so, I restarted steam, (in offline mode), and loaded up the game via steam play option, and again when it got to the main menu, the option to continue was missing. I have now tried 5 times to load the game in offline and online mode but each time there is no option to continue.

I'm pretty sure I activated the game via steam when I first bought it, but for some reason I'm still unable to continue from the last save point.

I don't know what is happening here, there doesent seem to be any pattern to this, It just randomly works somtimes, but most of the time it dosen't.

Edited by Origamer

i solved the problem Origamer.. You must enabled in steam options cloud sincronization, for save offline, when you go ONLINE you can disable the option ;)

I try this method several times and it works everytime

Hope i helped you cya!

Edited by thehookm26