tre288

So.. Is Anyone Going To Tell Me..

Where the hell the savegame patch is for Xbox?

Here's the thing. If you can confirm that PC is scheduled for a certain day, then proceed to only say that consoles will get it "soon" then that really is hardly soon isnt it? If you cant say when then your soon hardly means anything.

Also wtf are my season pass outfits? Everywhere I read said 3 outfits would be included in season pass. Well, I purchased it, and the outfits are now stated to be locked to a "bundle only" on the marketplace.

Pretty disappointed with not only being unable to play a game I just spent money on due to having to worry about a save wipe, and not being told a solid date on when to expect the damn fix.

Season pass thing is painfully disappointing as well.

Answers please.

I'm sorry to hear Techland is treating the Xbone community so bad. I have both. With the Big Budgeted games I feel that the PS4 is getting top priority...Just like Destiny. So far I've been having a ball w/ the game. I'm not trolling, nor am I a fanboy. Actually my Xbone gets more hours powered up on it. I love my Xbone...but I would suggest, If you can afford it...grab one, a PS4 that is...I live in Md, recently had to take a flight to Salt Lake City,Ut. I powered up the Vita, snagged my buddies WEP key. 2 minutes later playing Dying Light....controls took alittle getting used too...but hardly unplayable. I don't have any affiliations w/ Techland ...So the Xbone version has a bug that you can't save you game and/or lose your loot after signing off???? That's Blasphamy!!!

PS4 got a patch. I don't have an xbox so I don't follow news regarding it. But I am sure when you get it it will be the same patch as the PS4...

From what I read of patchnotes for ps4 its supposed to address the save issues.

I'd just like to know where it is for XOne.

And still... those season pass outfits.. can't get them after buying season pass. After reading they were supposed to be given as part of season pass, I just don't know what the issue is.

From what I read of patchnotes for ps4 its supposed to address the save issues.

I'd just like to know where it is for XOne.

And still... those season pass outfits.. can't get them after buying season pass. After reading they were supposed to be given as part of season pass, I just don't know what the issue is.

I read it has been submitted to Microsoft... They have to approve of it though before it can be published...

Edited by Evil_Barabbas