I'm on XB1 but I wanted to use the Dupe weapons glitch when I have the ability to throw a weapon, so I'm not going to dld any patches till later in the game & pray I don't get the Save bug till then.

I hate being awkward and starting arguments, but some of you people who report the game as broken and being not fit for release, you do realise 99% of the community are playing it fine without any problems whatsoever?

Also if you see my other post, I'm not convinced there is even a progress wipe bug, I think people are being given multiple saves and don't realise how to revert to their old one. 

I hope you get your fixes soon for whatever issues you have.

The only problems I have are trying to invade other players games but thats mainly a user problem. I can and have joined other people's games just fine. I will say though I have to friends who occasionaly have thier game crash while in my lobby or someone else's. I've never run into this problem myself though.

Yep, we have two copies of it and we both can't play.

I have something that might work for you. It worked for me and my girlfriend after 6 days of crashing. Restore your license (settings-psn-restore license) it worked for us hopefully it will work for you good luck. Have the other person do it too just in case. Let me know how it go

And they are not blaming eachothers over the problems. Techland is responsible for the bug. Now they have patched it, but they are waiting (in my case for microsoft) to publish it.

And I am as eager as you to continue playing, checking the forum each hour to see if it was finally fixed, so I'm not blindly defending them. Just pointing out some things in your post that don't make sense.

They did release a patch. the 3rd one, just yesterday when I posted that, it was AFTER i had patched. STILL DOESNT WORK

They did release a patch. the 3rd one, just yesterday when I posted that, it was AFTER i had patched. STILL DOESNT WORK

I am talking about the saving bug. My coop didn't work either, then we all opened xbox ports on our routers and we haven't had a problem since. No idea about ps4 coop tho

I'm not sure but I'm thinking any co-op issues may be more of a PS4/techland issue as I and several xbox one players have experienced zero lag, connectivity issues, or really any issues aside from the inventory/skill problem.  Just wanted to mention this since it may actually be on Sony's end as well

I hate being awkward and starting arguments, but some of you people who report the game as broken and being not fit for release, you do realise 99% of the community are playing it fine without any problems whatsoever?

Also if you see my other post, I'm not convinced there is even a progress wipe bug, I think people are being given multiple saves and don't realise how to revert to their old one. 

clueless on reverting, I did backtrack to last quest and still have no skill points. The Bug was real

Seriously? You think you are the clever one around here and all of us who lost everything in this game are just idiots?

Please captain, enlighten us with your wisdom on multiple save files

Seriously? You think you are the clever one around here and all of us who lost everything in this game are just idiots?

Please captain, enlighten us with your wisdom on multiple save files

I've already met three people who assumed they had a wipe and didn't realise. Chances are that there will therefore be more.

Holy chupacabra! It's been over a week and half and tecland finally emailed me back. Simply stating that they're working on it. But they did say since the patch worked for pc users and it worked, then it's only a matter of time. Well by the time they're done drumming up this bullshit I've moved on.

Thanks for the useless patch Techland. I for one refuse to untill they actually put real effort into fixing many of the glitches and balance issues I have already ran into.

Edited by Uwwfball

Well, nothing much to said.

I paid for the game that won't work, crashes, freezes and more, i still can't play with my friends.

So in that case, i will never buy any game from TECHLAND, my friends said the same, and many other peoples, this is what you get if you give us a game with so many problems.

Sorry for my english.

It's not about being patient. It's about..

Releasing a game based on coop when they were not ready, they had already delayed almost 2 years, it wouldn't have made a difference if they delayed it more.

NO response from Techland on this, we are taught that ignoring things don't make them go away but actually makes it worse. I assume there are mature adults that work at Techland

NO sense of ownership of this issue - NO one has taken full responsibility for this. Playstation blames Techland, Techland blames Playstation.

Paying full price for something but it doesn't work fully. How would you feel if you bought a car and it worked for 10 min at a time. "Just play solo!" What?! I bought a car but because it conks out every 10 min I should just turn it on in the driveway and BE PATIENT?

The worse part is how they just blame each other. Yes, this is how problems are solved. Here is the response their consumers want to hear:

We are extremely sorry for the issues you are experiencing. Know that we are just as frustrated about this as you are, and it was not our intention to deliver anything less than an awesome experience for our beloved gamers. There are many factors that are effecting the stability of the online gameplay, however, we are committed to partnering with Sony to have this resolved.

Please know that we value your patience on this matter.

Your dedicated developers,

Techland

It's not based on co-op its a cohesive single player experience the the option of co-op, but i understand your frustration. Lol should have gotten PC version, no issues with co-op for me :P

No ones perfect. I don't get why you just cant be patient and wait for them to fix the issue. Its not like they're doing this on purpose.

Being lazy and rushed it out broken is to on purpose. Some of us do not want to play this fixed now you techmeh lackey. This dev is sad

It's not based on co-op its a cohesive single player experience the the option of co-op, but i understand your frustration. Lol should have gotten PC version, no issues with co-op for me :P

Most bought for coop only not my fault you are a loner. I cannot wait when this happens to emergency things cause of cheap corp cutting costs and rushing untested meds. The way most people are now they will stickup for it cause they are fans and sheep. go techfart yay

Being lazy and rushed it out broken is to on purpose. Some of us do not want to play this fixed now you techmeh lackey. This dev is sad

Most bought for coop only not my fault you are a loner. I cannot wait when this happens to emergency things cause of cheap corp cutting costs and rushing untested meds. The way most people are now they will stickup for it cause they are fans and sheep. go techfart yay

Where are the Techland Mods? Noone responds on the forums. Big fail and loss on their part. There should be active responses and feedback 24/7 or at least 12 hours a day. (waking hours)

It's a shame because this was a great game and for the most part, polished and bug-free, besides these major glitches / game breakers.

This company is chupacabra bullshit. I will get a refund for this broken chupacabra game. I will NEVER buy a game from this company again. I've never had this many problems with a video game before. Treat your gamers with chupacabra respect you chupacabra, they pay your bills.

My feelings exactly. No real response to the issue that has made this game unplayable for me and my friends. Tired of people asking "oh what router do you have?" I have the router that plays BF4 and hardline with 64 player matches. Yet 2 player co-op crashes with dying light so clearly a problem with the ignorant dev team. Its been 12 days since release you would think this would be top priority. Guess duping items its a bigger threat to the community than being able to play with friends. ffs.. this game is a flop

yeah it fixed the weapon dupe glitch but within 3 hrs there was new weapon dupe glitch posted online

What a Hoot, the new one is even better than the last one

BTW playing on pc is a blast in coop, have done many coops with 4 total players and no lag or discos. So anyways why do they call them next gen consoles LMFAO

Oh by the way make sure your PC runs an up to date Nvidia card no less than a GTX 660 and has at least 16 gig memory, 32 gig is best but 16 will work.

Even my Alienware laptop with 16 gig runs Dying Light just fine. Also Windows 8.1 pro is what I use on both, it helps.

Edited by All-Knowing