Sign in to follow this  
MaSh_MaN94

Can We Get A Reply On The Lost Progress Bug Techland!

Question

I'm not going to let this go until I get a reply from a dev saying what they are going to do about the bug that wipes your hours and hours of progress!

Call me a whiny child I don't care! I paid money and expected a working game in return.

I've filled in multiple tickets(Ignored),contacted the devs on twitter where I was ignored also and one post I made was even removed! yet everyone praising the game was getting all the attention.

Take responsibly techland this is on you not the players! If this game actually had a manual save it wouldn't be so bad! Its 2015 for chupacabra sake! And 'we are working on it' is not good a good enough response. Will our lost progress be restored? Will we be compesented? Is so how will we be compensated?

Its unacceptable that devs think its okay to release games without proper testing. Assuming their paying customers will just ignore the issues. and how did this bug manage to slip past you guys? Wasn't it also in dead island? Discraceful

10 answers to this question

I will be following this, I am pissed at my lost progress as well. Nine hours of play time, start game after patch, POOF!!! I have NOTHING. looks like another trade in.

Edited by shortbust

"I paid money and expected a working game in return."

"If this game actually had a manual save it wouldn't be so bad!"

"Its unacceptable that devs think its okay to release games without proper testing. Assuming their paying customers will just ignore the issues. and how did this bug manage to slip past you guys? Wasn't it also in dead island? Discraceful"

Bump.

Try 32 hours worth.

Try 38, man I'm pissed. had 100% completion, everything upgraded, was looking forward to roaming around with friends, but nah. Seriously, Techland NEEDS to acknowledge this directly and give us some guarantee of compensation or give us our stats back, something.

All of my tweets have been ignored as well. Sad thing is I was enjoying this game until i noticed the bugs. Now I have to tell everyone not to buy it. Good to see that a broken game remains unchanged, yet they have already released DLC and announced more soon. And still the best response is "stay tuned". The lack of customer support is both embarrassing and laughable. Thanks again Techland!