Question

Okay so recently I hit level 24 Survivor, i'm currently at 460,000 XP out of 475,000 and cannot gain anymore Survivor XP. I've died trying to lose them, and completed missions/got crates/survived the night trying to gain them and nothing. I've restarted the game, restarted my Xbox One, joined a friend's session, nothing.  Please help?

25 answers to this question

I'm on PC and I am having the same issue, I am stuck on 404,500 out of 475,000. Does not matter what I do I can no longer gain XP for the Survivor Rank. As others have mentioned I can purchase Level 25 Katana but I do not find them by looting in the world nor can I unlock my final perk for Survivor Rank.

I noticed I got the achievement for reaching level 18 before I actually hit level 18 Survivor, so i'm guessing this is why we are getting this. I also unlocked the outfit for hitting level 18 when I was only level 17 at the time. I can buy level 25 weapons, I fight level 25 zombies, the game thinks i'm level 25 but I can't unlock the final skill. Really pisses me off, I have everything maxed except for that, and Techland isn't informing anyone -_-

Bumping back to page one...waiting for acknowledgement of this problem....this feels like every game launch...they have like 1 person reading these pages a couple hours a week.

Not asking for a magic fix, just let us know you are aware and working on it, but even that is too much eh?

i have 500 xp left to go and i was so thrilled to get there but i had to stop taping cuz it glitched on well there goes the video and editing for youtube sorry guys...:( ...so i guess i'll either have to wait till the patch or do it over again and hope it works this time......i hope it does....(^-^)

On my 1st save file, the experience counter got stucked and I was stuck with Survivor Level 24.

I made a new save file and started a new game, I was able to get to Survivor Level 25 with no problem.

1000XP to go and am stuck, so is my coop buddy. Shame since we wanted to coop it again on New Game Plus but without the extra, final, abilities unlocking......

I created a support ticket just now and got a reply within 3 minutes they know about the issue and are working on it.

Can't belive they ain't fixed this yet don't think I'm going to buy the season pass if they don't fix this. Really don't want to start another save file. Almost done with my agility skill points would like to be completely leveled up. What gives here ?

So there was a ps4 update yesterday. And guess what still didn't fix the problem. ^ says they are aware but no fix this across platforms what's taking so long. How about just update all the problems one shot. Annoying to be so close and get robbed. And no I don't want to start a new game.