I have discovered a solution to the install problems just after the prologue mission when you are required to enter the elevator on the digital pre-order version. 

I had similar issues with Farcry 4 not loading content even after the game was fully installed.

- SOLUTION: (while still in the game) press the PS button to access the home screen. Leave Home Screen open and leave for as long as required. I checked back at intervals to see the progress and my internet connection was loading at a 10% per hour ratio and took about 3 hours to fully install. but may work quicker if your Ethernet cable is connected directly to your PS4 i was going direct wifi from my router.

I am now playing this game finally with no issues that i have encountered yet.

GOOD LUCK

I have discovered a solution to the install problems just after the prologue mission when you are required to enter the elevator on the digital pre-order version. 

I had similar issues with Farcry 4 not loading content even after the game was fully installed.

- SOLUTION: (while still in the game) press the PS button to access the home screen. Leave Home Screen open and leave for as long as required. I checked back at intervals to see the progress and my internet connection was loading at a 10% per hour ratio and took about 3 hours to fully install. but may work quicker if your Ethernet cable is connected directly to your PS4 i was going direct wifi from my router.

I am now playing this game finally with no issues that i have encountered yet.

GOOD LUCK

I did the same thing on farcry4 and didn't understand what was going on at first until i remembered that you can actually start playing before the game is done downloading.