atticmike

Can't Reach Survivor Level 25 - Bug?

Howdy there,

I've been stuck with 1,000 XP close to 25 for a while now.

Delivered airdrops just disappear and helping survivors yields no experience.

Is this a bug? Why can't I max out my character?

Mike

You can buy the Premium Katana, though, which you can only buy if you're Survivor Level 25.

Weird stuff.

i noticed this too, the lvl 25 weapons got unlocked, but the level 25 skill point/skill is locked. and im still technically 24.  only 300 points away from level 25 :(

hope they fix this issue when they fix the save game corruption, incredibly common game crashing issues in co-op, and other assorted minor bugs

I'm on PC and I am having the same issue, I am stuck on 404,500 out of 475,000. Does not matter what I do I can no longer gain XP for the Survivor Rank. As others have mentioned I can purchase Level 25 Katana but I do not find them by looting in the world nor can I unlock my final perk for Survivor Rank.

I'm on PC and I am having the same issue, I am stuck on 404,500 out of 475,000. Does not matter what I do I can no longer gain XP for the Survivor Rank. As others have mentioned I can purchase Level 25 Katana but I do not find them by looting in the world nor can I unlock my final perk for Survivor Rank.

Hmmm... Can you let me guys know on which platform you guys are playing (the ones that have the bug)?

Let's have a look at this...

Me and my coop friend both are stuck 1000 XP points from reaching rank 25 of Survivor. We are on PS4. Kinda sucked the joy out of us, we wanted to do the New Game + and do it all over but without being able to max out.......

I reached 25 with no problem. I am not sure what the issue that you guys are running into is. But I got 25 with no Problems. I even have a video I made on my PS4, that I can upload to YouTube showing level 25, and its unlocked skill tree. Happy to upload it, and share the link if anyone wants to see it.

Edited by Clay51

I reached 25 with no problem. I am not sure what the issue that you guys are running into is. But I got 25 with no Problems. I even have a video I made on my PS4, that I can up lad to YouTube showing level 25, and its unlocked skill tree. Happy to upload it, and share the link if anyone wants to see it.

I don't think you understand the situation here.... No one needs to see your level they want theirs fixed

Edited by jkearney97

And I don't think you understand, I am at 25. I have 4 other friends that play, that are as well. I'm simply saying that the last patched seemed to at least help this issue, as all of us were around 21 or so before the patch. We all reached 25 the same say, but instead of asking info of what we did differently, you wanted to be a smart chupacabra about things. I am saying the way that we reached 25, could very well be a work around for the glitch that others are having, but since you're being a chupacabra, never mind.

I don't think you understand the situation here.... No one needs to see your level they want theirs fixed

Edited by Clay51

And I don't think you understand, I am at 25. I have 4 other friends that play, that are as well. I'm simply saying that the last patched seemed to at least help this issue, as all of us were around 21 or so before the patch. We all reached 25 the same say, but instead of asking info of what we did differently, you wanted to be a smart chupacabra about things. I am saying the way that we reached 25, could very well be a work around for the glitch that others are having, but since you're being a chupacabra, never mind.

The progression stopped close to leveling up to 25, like frozen at 1,000 XP before leveling up.