Vidgamer247

Where Is Techland?...where Is The Support?

Question

It's been too long for this much silence. Perhaps we should give you guys the same support your giving us, NONE! At least update us...I will not play your game until I know I'm not gonna lose everything again. If you continue the silence, I will return your game and be done with you once and for all. If WB is the problem, kick them in the chupacabra.

11 answers to this question

Or just, read one of the several post they have made...

They have said, several times, that the patch is ready since friday, but the xbox marketplace (guess ps too), takes time to validate an update. So, it's not on techland's hands, but microsoft and sony.

Or just, read one of the several post they have made...

They have said, several times, that the patch is ready since friday, but the xbox marketplace (guess ps too), takes time to validate an update. So, it's not on techland's hands, but microsoft and sony.

Dying Light wasn't only released for consoles you know. I myself have an issue with PC version and it's not patch related.

Dying Light wasn't only released for consoles you know. I myself have an issue with PC version and it's not patch related.

Patch for pc was already released. Of course it doesn't fix everything. The most important thing was the save bug, that one is gamebreaking. 

This patch needs to roll out now! I've had the game since launch, played 1 day and lost everything. Do we even know if we will have to start over? Or Will the patch retrieve our stuff...if that's possible.

Nothing official, but they same the problem was that sleeping and quiting replaced your savegame with a lvl 1 one. So I doubt they can give anything back.