JoshLuck95

Help With Season Pass Please

Question

Hi everyone

Just in need of some help, i have bought the season pass on Xbox One but how do i know its downloaded to my account? where in the game do i see that i have the season pass or on the store? i dont know, its actually the first season pass i have bought for a game. Please help me out :)

13 answers to this question

Season Pass is broken not only on xbox but playstation as well. I have the same problem on my Xbone and found a lot of posts about it in Xbox and PS4 forums.

Edited by TIBERI0N

got the same issue as u guys I paid for the ultimate edition on the xbox one and didn't get any of the bonus stuff that's supposedly suppose to come with it ive tried opening tickets twitter ive even contacted xbox atleast xbox told me there working on getting a patch to fix the issue with tech land but tech land should fucken respond to there customers its pretty arrogant and rude to have customers complaining and not even have one official response from them as to what is going on.

I got a email reply:

The first Season Pass DLC is scheduled for February, while the rest of its content is going to follow some time after that. Having said that, it is absolutely normal that you cannot download the Season Pass, as it is physically unavailable at the moment. You should be able to download the Season Pass automatically as soon as it comes out.

Best Regards
Marcin

well if that is truely the case it is the very first time for me that the season pass does not show up in manage game and I have other games with season pass where there is no content out yet like Tales from the Borderlands and Life is Strange.