Sign in to follow this  
Twitchynoob

Lost All My Items And My Levels . Xbox One .

Question

9 answers to this question

Welcome to the club...it is going to be fixed in the form of a patch, but it seems unlikely we'll be able to get anything back. Let's just hope that they provide compensation for this issue rather than fixing it and saying "have fun starting over." We gave them money to provide a functional game, EA got sued over releasing an unprepared game, so a lot is at risk for them...compensating may be the best way to keep away the lawsuits from brokers coming in. MANY people i'm sure are going to be returning this game due to this glitch, meaning Techland will lose A LOT of money if they patch it and don't provide any sort of compensation. 

so how the hell am i to finish the game ? do i have to start over? for where i am right now there is no way i can finsih it starting over .

We'll have to find out...in my opinion, the more we express that we will no longer continue to support them in the future, the more likely we are going to see the results that we want. I, for one, will no longer by Techland games or any DLC for Dying Light if no compensation is provided for this issue. If Techland forms into another developer, I won't support that company either in that matter. Money gets people moving and gets things done, so if it is money we shall keep in our own pockets, that's easy enough to do. What Techland does to fix this issue is what will either make or break the company. We (the customers) determine if they stick around or not, so let's wait and see what they do and determine if we'll keep them in business...they need continuous customers to survive and I can guarantee the majority of customers will not come back if there is no compensation for this issue as it should have never been a problem to begin with, displays a lack of preparation on behalf of Techland.

yea i heard on dead island this happened too .

Yep...this is an issue that they should be aware of, but apparently they still haven't learned. I suppose may fit "old dogs can't learn new tricks," so let's hope they make their best effort to prove us wrong and compensate us for their mistakes. It's great how they have tried to pin this issue on us for saving at the wrong time...which most people it seems like have not done. I'd have more respect for Techland had they not tried pinning this issue on the customers...great way to lose future business. 

wait so we are to blame for saving the game where ever we want? lmao!!

If you look around online, that's the feedback provided so far by techs when this issue is reported. They may want to look at the fact people are having problems with games crashing though. Yes, it could be that they are correct, but if people are getting kicked from coop games on a regular basis, then this is going to be a problem for anyone. It's not like we intend for the game to crash or want to leave randomly, it's more that Techland made an unstable game and they're making excuses for their problems. They are basically avoiding taking responsibility because that is when legal action will become involved...which it still may. Brokers put money into these companies...if everyone who can return the game returns the game, they lose money, and if everyone who wanted the game stops buying it because they hear about these issues and realize that Techland does not care about the customer, they won't buy it. Basically the brokers will lose money and sue Techland for releasing a faulty game and losing their $; it's what happened to EA with BF4 when it first came out. Brokers keep an eye on these forums as well as proof that the game is faulty. 

Edited by x32543