Sign in to follow this  
Bobbiee

Inactive Players! Dying Light Suggestion..

Okay, playing Dying Light co-op is great, with friends.. Quick Join works fine, but the amount of inactive players (people who disappear from their console), are annoying and frustrating when you're trying to active a mission.

It's just a suggestion, but my idea was to make it at least half of the players in one session had to be at the waypoint for it to activate.

I was in a game the other day, 3 of us where trying to get a mission finished, but 1 guy had gone for a smoke about 10 minutes ago. We was all at the waypoint, apart from this one guy - it was just annoying because we was getting attacked from behind, having to use our repairs on weapons, medkits and recourses, when we was at the waypoint, technically finished. But this one guy was at the tower, away from his console, so we was unable to advance.

Thanks for reading and hopefully, developers will figure something out.

Yeah, this is something I can totally agree with, if the majority want to proceed and one player is away, the majority should get to advance, even if it means leaving the other person slightly behind.

If a regular group sets a standard break time at a certain interval, that's good, but if one person is causing a hold-up for 3 other players? Yeah, that's not shiny.

GTA V online has a kick interval of 15 minutes (no activity for 15 minutes, you're removed) but sometimes even that's too long. Because of the difference in settings, you can do anything in GTA day or night, whereas DL has the day/night cycle, there should be a kickvote option or a majority rules option.