I LEFT CAPS 0N

Lost Items After Tahir Fight.

Question

After fighting Tahir and getting to my stash, I tried getting my inventory back, but nearly all of my items are gone. Items that were originally in my inventory and that were in my stash including my guns, 30 medkits, about 20 molotovs, my UV flashlight, Expcalibur, Korek Machetes were affected and I'm down to $0 (when I originally had over $25k). There were more items that I lost, but those were the more important ones.

I've been playing on Xbox One and I've experienced very few glitches, but wow. This glitch or whatever it is takes the cake.

Anyone else experiencing this on Xbox One?

5 answers to this question

I had this happen to me on Wednesday after I went to sleep from getting it at midnight.  Just as they dropped the ball on Dead Island and had a save bug with it, 3 years later they still continue to have game breaking save game issues.  I've yet to play the game since .. just makes me unmotivated to play the game again .. as I like to roam and explore rather then push story.  I lost 15 levels, 50k, awesome weapons, upgrades, and all the trophies I explored and found.  Ps4 though, so .. until there is a for sure fix to this, I doubt I play.

P.S. it only took them 2 weeks to fix the problem on Dead Island.  By time they fix it this time around I'll already be onto another game .. good show Techland, took me for $120 before I decide to never play one of your games again.

Edited by Xelsiar

The same thing happened to me and I lost over 25 Korek Machetes with max durability, max handling, and 2 extra levels of damage... I also lost 15 Machetes (not sure which ones) with 350 damage or so with the Angel blue prints on and max upgrades. I am extremely angry and wish that I had never even played this awesome game and get attached to my weapons. For now I am quitting and considering this a game breaking bug.. I would be amazed if I got any of my stuff back. Please contact me if you have a fix for this or can help me recieve my stolen items. My Xbox One Gamertag: SxM Static.