Sign in to follow this  
NecotheSergal

Frustrating 'be The Zombie' Exploiters/farming

There's a douchebag named 'Bloodlust' and I can tell he's exploiting the function where he's invaded at night, but all he does is camp inside the safe zone in the slums, he's level 20'ish+ in every category but he's been afk there for literally days, I joined his game last night and he was doing the same thing, I invaded him Just now and he's doing the same thing.

He's exploiting the system that you guys somehow never saw this coming, people can just CAMP in a safe zone and not leave and go AFK or minimize the game to wait for the ACTIVE PLAYER, The invader, the zombie, to quit, and they SURVIVE AND GETS REWARDS?!

This douchebag is camping in the safezone clearly with a script at that because I'm watching him in the safe zone and he toggles the Pause/Esc every 4-5 seconds repeatedly probably to bypass a system to detect if he's truly afk or not. He's 'Pausing' systematically every 5 seconds, staying paused for 2-3 seconds, then going back to gameplay over and over and over.

People like him, exploiting the system, farming, griefing, (Yeah, griefing by being afk, funny huh?), yes I know that if I don't want to deal with him, don't try to invade him, but that doesn't fix the problem that humans can WIN. BY BEING AFK. and waiting for the zombie to give the chupacabra up. There needs to be a time limit too, even if it's 15-30 minutes, as long as it makes it so they CAN'T WIN BY DEFAULT with their thumb shoved up their chupacabra whilst they sleep or do other things and reap the benefits. Seeing people who exploit the system really pisses me off, I highly doubt you guys would punish him, even amidst there are tons of people who've duped and made being the zombie extremely difficult because I've run into people with self-proclaimed infinite medkits and infinite flares too ontop of it all. I love being the zombie, I'm infact max-ranked.

But, even amongst it being very clear that Humans are overpowered and unbalanced in the right hands, and humans shouldn't be able to Radar-detect the zombie on the minimap, building it all off where Humans win by afk'ing is just insanely stupid.

You can Kill people inside safe zone so you know. Unlike survivors, You got endless lifespan and can die how much you want and once you kill him once inside safe zone, he will spawn outside it and easy kill. I noticed a guy who did the same, I just pounced him inside safe zone. Sure I died at the end but he ended up spawning outside and I just farmed my own EXP by repeatedly killing him. Sure it was boring but I had to do it since it was my second Invasion game ever. If you are past level one and got spit, you can just hoard spit on them. It does small damage as well and works inside safezones.