Robo Ryan

I Am Stuck At Level 24 For Survivor Rank!?

Question

So I really love Dying light, been playing it for hours.  I have my agility at Rank 22 and my strength at 24.  But my survivor Rank is stuck at 24 (max is 25) it says I have 474000 XP and nex level is in 475000 and I won't gain/lose any XP for that Rank... Please tell me they will patch this right away I wish to not start over... plus this whole fear of my characters stats, inventory, and storage resetting (As people are talking about) I am eager that they find a fix for all of this right away.  Anyone else having this issue?  Also this happened to me on Xbox One

I am not starting over. 500 xp left and im goin to wait as long as it takes

I am not starting over. 500 xp left and im goin to wait as long as it takes

I feel ya, I'm not trying to rank everything up again. Ridiculous. Edited by FreaKING

I'm on PC and I am having the same issue, I am stuck on 404,500 out of 475,000. Does not matter what I do I can no longer gain XP for the Survivor Rank. As others have mentioned I can purchase Level 25 Katana but I do not find them by looting in the world nor can I unlock my final perk for Survivor Rank.

PC; Stuck at 460,000 exp. 

It seems as though the game think you we are level 25, but it never registered the actual level up. We never got the skill point, nor does it show us at level 25. However, we don't gain exp as if we are level 25, similar to agility and power, you don't gain any more exp respectively once you achieve max level.

I'm on PC and I am having the same issue, I am stuck on 404,500 out of 475,000. Does not matter what I do I can no longer gain XP for the Survivor Rank. As others have mentioned I can purchase Level 25 Katana but I do not find them by looting in the world nor can I unlock my final perk for Survivor Rank.

PS4 here. 2500 more points before rank 25 survivor. Agility and power maxed long ago. Slums completely finished. Game says story is 70% complete. DLC was installed. I'm wondering if DLC has something to do with this glitch? Can anyone confirm that they've had this glitch before DLC came out?

I ask because a friend had maxed everything out a couple days before DLC came out. 

**EDIT**

Don't waste your time uninstalling and reinstalling the game either. Just tried and did not fix it. I even made sure DLC was deleted. Also did not redownload DLC in hopes that it would fix it. It did not. Huge waste of time.

Edited by Reppy07

Three of us have played dying light on the xbox one all the same console. Two got to rank 25 and one is stuck at level 24 with 500 xp to go.

Insanely bizzare and random that two profiles had no issue and one does.

Hey guys

The previous patches should have fixed all the problems concerning survivor rank however we will still investigate this issue and hopefully come up with a solution for you guys in one of the upcoming patches.

Should have fixed..

I haven't found anyone who is fixed. And I keep finding more and more players stuck..

Just like me.. Stuck 3000 points away from survivor rank 25 for over 2 weeks.

American player on ps4 and getting very very irritated

Same here still stuck at 24 on ps4 over last 2 weeks. None of my mates affected by the same bug had the thing fixed by any previous update. It's annoying but thanks to the staff for replying and Working on it.

Still no fix Karol Langier. When were these patches installed. I'm on the last mission of new game + still stuck on lvl 24 Survivor. Would really like to experience that last perk. Every person I play with has one class that has the level glitch. This is not random, this is widespread.