Sign in to follow this  
Varicose

An Answer From Devs Would Prob Be A Good Business Practice.

Question

Bought the game. Already kinda felt duped, again, for a way over hyped lackluster game. My bad. Seems like it happens all the time. But, I did find some enjoyment in it. However, Losing all my items and skills made all the bad things the only thing I can think about now. I'm ok with the bug being present in a new release. Not ok with zero feedback from the devs. No email reply. No hey, We will return your gear, just give us time. id like to know if its not possible to get the gear back, because I will take this damn game to gamestop and trade it in if not.

7 answers to this question

yea well their service does suck and if they want to hand out warnings for speaking the truth.... then news flash this isn't North Korea. Want to punish us for speaking our minds? lol go ahead. i lost everything so if you wanna lose another fan along with all my friends then punish me and i will make sure they dont buy it and their friends wont buy it. fix this stupid glitch now. spend 4 days to get where im at and turned my system on this morning and 0% progress. ignorance. got some explaining to do so you guys better start soon. just like the game giving us a deadline. dont feel so good to be under pressure does it now? 

also i tried to start over and saved it and turned my xb1 off and went back and it didnt save.... ffs they issue a patch and F****D up big time.

i can tell you one thing if this isnt fixed soon im returning the game.

If they responded and acknowledged us, that would be a start.

Amen brother. And if they gave us back our level and some character compensation then that would be an ethically sound business decision.