Sign in to follow this  
MenomesFrad

Why Is It Cancelled For Ps3/360?!?!

Question

I pre-ordered this game six months ago. SIX MONTHS! I go to get it and the guy tells me it got cancelled and gave me a refund. I have been waiting.for this game since they first posted about it. That was at least a year ago. Why would you advertise it for ps3 and not even sell it? Now instead of spending $60 on the one game I wanted this year I HAVE to spend $460...... Really? And I assume it will be the same for dead island 2? This is pathetic. Very disappointed. I am a huge fan of dead island and Riptide. Beat them both about 4 times. Now your gonna chupacabra anyone who doesn't have the money for a new system. Great job.

4 answers to this question

I pre-ordered this game six months ago. SIX MONTHS! I go to get it and the guy tells me it got cancelled and gave me a refund. I have been waiting.for this game since they first posted about it. That was at least a year ago. Why would you advertise it for ps3 and not even sell it? Now instead of spending $60 on the one game I wanted this year I HAVE to spend $460...... Really? And I assume it will be the same for dead island 2? This is pathetic. Very disappointed. I am a huge fan of dead island and Riptide. Beat them both about 4 times. Now your gonna chupacabra anyone who doesn't have the money for a new system. Great job.

My guess is the hardware was simply too dated to run it effectively