George_Ars

disable collision

george

1275447750_2020-08-1423_38_11.png.475c371c340d369916f623d19ebb5d00.png

this eds is in the tools folder. you need to copy the selection (eds) file into your project

55556439_2020-08-1423_39_11.png.729885dd3ee00f695fd1aedb1e85b88b.png

only then you can open it. inside my project (FC5) i have a folder called "selections/dcust". i put the copied eds file in there, then in the tools i go to "selections, dcust" and i find the copied selection file (eds)

put it on the map, right click in the objects window, and you should be able to open it.

Edited by doomguy

doomguy Thank you very much for your support! You are very kind.

But could you also help me with my problem with the FBX model? if you don't mind.

Why does the FBX model behave strangely then falls and then suddenly reappears? And the main thing is that with the floating object attributes assigned to this model, this model is not a floating object when I start the editor in Game mode (compile map). But when I work in the editor, this model sways on the waves. Why do you think this is happening?

Edited by George_Ars

no idea about the floater :D maybe the model is too complex? or was very scaled? i dont know. it could be that the model is too complex for the tools to correctly float it..im just guessing though.

if you share the fbx i can try here on my computer. could be your project is glitchy.

Edited by doomguy

As it turned out, you are right in both assumptions.
Following your reasoning, I tested the map for scaling the model, and also used a simpler version of the model, and in both cases there were changes.
This engine cannot use physics for this FBX model.
And this is very sad.
Anyway, thank you for your help.
I wish you success.

I really hope that the new editor will be more perfect. If, of course, it becomes possible.