Sign in to follow this  
inaneHELLRAISER

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Do not add motion blur to dying light 2

For some reason you made the irredeemably stupid decision to put a ridiculous amount of motion blur into dying light (with no option to turn it off). It makes the game look like chupacabra and gives many people headaches so they can't play it. Also, for some reason, 5 years later, you still haven't added an option to remove it due to incompetence, laziness, or a bit of both. Please don't be stupid for a half decade straight.

I agree with you. This terrible Motion blur on console is the reason why i created this account. There should be a way to turn this off ! Why even bother playing on a Full HD or 4k TV when you look around and the whole world looks like a 120p blurry YouTube video from 2005 wtf. 
Things that Techland needs to fix in Dying Light on Console: 

1: REMOVE Motion Blur or give us an option to remove it like with Cromatic Abomination.

2: (PS4): Lock the framerate to 30fps so we don't get horrible framerate issues and stutters.

3: Enhance this game for the Xbox one X and PS4 Pro please

It can't be too difficult to at least fix the first 2 points as they are still updating this game. The third option would probably be a bit more expensive so i am not sure if they would do it but it would be nice. But 1 and 2 are definitely requirements that Techland NEEDS to adress in the next patch ! They gave us the option to turn off Chromatic Abomination (Finally!) and there is an option to turn off motion blur on PC but there is no Option to turn off Motion Blur on Console ?! Why ? I get it "But muh 30fps would look choppy" and ?! AND ? Techland gives us the option to play with Epilepsy iducing camera filters on console lol so at least give us an option to turn off motion blur too this blurryness is giving me a headache.