Feltrucci

SOMEHOW somebody joined my game and ruined my save file ON PS4!!!

So I'm minding my own business in Bilal's safe house. This chupacabra chupacabra joins my game, SOMEHOW activates the zombie invasion mode (that I always keep disabled), took me out of the game and when I try to get into the campaign in "THE FOLLOWING" it takes me to THE BEGINNING OF THE BASE GAME!! The "awakening" mission. 

How on earth can this happen. ON A PS4!?!? 

Now I have NO CLUE how to get my progress back( the following was 100% complete). And this is just unacceptable guys. How can you let people violate your game and other players' experience like this. On a system that is supposed to be more secure against hackers than PC, for example. 

Seriously what the chupacabra!?! 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:17 AM, Feltrucci said:

So I'm minding my own business in Bilal's safe house. This chupacabra chupacabra joins my game, SOMEHOW activates the zombie invasion mode (that I always keep disabled), took me out of the game and when I try to get into the campaign in "THE FOLLOWING" it takes me to THE BEGINNING OF THE BASE GAME!! The "awakening" mission. 

How on earth can this happen. ON A PS4!?!? 

Now I have NO CLUE how to get my progress back( the following was 100% complete). And this is just unacceptable guys. How can you let people violate your game and other players' experience like this. On a system that is supposed to be more secure against hackers than PC, for example. 

Seriously what the chupacabra!?! 

Send us a message using the form below, please:

http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/en/support/tickets/new