George_Ars

problem with drawing distance

Yes, I did it. Otherwise, how would I set the value to 128 because the default is 32. I just wanted to find out whether it is possible to free the maximum default value (128) and improve it.For example, as we did with the grass.The increase in this indicator is important for a more detailed study of the landscape.
What I personally would like to achieve.

I found the problem. The problem is the MultiLineEdit Box. I replace one MultiLineEdit Box with a Edit Box single line, and test again. The edit box do what we expected, the MultiLineEdit doesnt.

Should the MultiLineEdit Boxes not used in option sheets ? Or is there a special way to use this boxes in option sheets ?

i figured out how to remove the reflection @George_Ars

all you need is create a material file for the material of the reflection.

go to a model that has the reflection, look at material list. create a .dmt material file with the same name as the material in the list, leave the texture blank, and place the file in import_default

R8v6EH8.jpg

Hi doomguy!
I am glad that you still remember about this.
And what did you find is a simple solution to the problem.
Thanks you!!!
I really hope that your skills will be useful to you in your work in the new editor (Dying Light 2), which, I hope, will be released.
Now I'm interested in another question. I can’t get the door animation. That is, I create an interaction with the door and move forward, but there is no animation of the opening and closing of the doors.
It seems that there is a solution, but it is not yet available to me.

I don't know of any issues with doors and animation. See if the "no animation" flag in attributes is checked. Or maybe make a movie and animate the door. Idk in what situation you are using the door.