emrdesign

Will we get Developer Tools with Dying Light 2 ??

i hear the new Dying Light 2 will have so many content and assets I really hope we will get the Developer Tools again to make our own maps. Would be great if we could also make side missions to link maps together. Can anybody at Techland tell us if we will get Developer Tools again?? I really hope so! You guys rock! I can't wait to play this game and start making maps again.

if they dont rework how the quests work, to make it silly easy, im guessing it will be harder than usual.

because they say they are focusing the game much on choice and story branches; that sounds that it would complicate scripting.

If they give us the editor again it will probably be an simpler version of it. Although it would be great to get a full version. I hope at least they will make sure we get all the previews of all the models this time. (or at least that creating the previews ourselves actually works in the editor.

I still have some doubt if we will get the editor yes or no as the game itself has so many replay value so that giving us the editor is maybe not necessary. But I sure hope we will get it. I already have an idea of a map that I want to build. :)