SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools assistance

On 4/21/2019 at 11:37 AM, Joluk said:

Yes there is. Press shift while dragging, scaling or rotating and you will copy any selected object.

Sorry for being late but I still have a Question. Is there a way to add custom music in game like the one from harran shelter co-op? I got a small music that would fit my upcoming map in the Workshop but idk how to do that.

Adding custom audio assets requires the OGG audio file format. Copy all your OGG audio files directly to your project's data directory. If you have your Dying Light Developer Tools application already running, use Refresh File System from the Refresh menu. Before you use your new audio assets, create an audio bank. To do so, use the Build Audio Bank option from the Validate And Build menu. 

11 minutes ago, Joluk said:

Adding custom audio assets requires the OGG audio file format. Copy all your OGG audio files directly to your project's data directory. If you have your Dying Light Developer Tools application already running, use Refresh File System from the Refresh menu. Before you use your new audio assets, create an audio bank. To do so, use the Build Audio Bank option from the Validate And Build menu. 

ok I did everything you said, now where can I find my imported music? Y'know, to select it as an "ambient zone music"

Maybe this is the wrong way to integrate the music. Search for „Dying Light Developer Tools Tutorial“ on Youtube and you will find some useful tutorials by the devs. This will answer many questions. 

6 minutes ago, Joluk said:

Maybe this is the wrong way to integrate the music. Search for „Dying Light Developer Tools Tutorial“ on Youtube and you will find some useful tutorials by the devs. This will answer many questions. 

Welp there is no tutorial in adding custom music. Only adding Music to certain objects from the game itself, or meshes like objects which have nothing to do with music. The Internet is kinda empty and I couldn`t find any informations regarding my problem. (sadly)

Please watch it and use the area classes mentioned in the video.

Your sound should appear in those. Otherwise you probably did something wrong.

K thx for helping me with that. I do have one last Question tho. Is there a way to make a normal trigger make an exploding object blow up? Like, once the Player uses this object the bomb on it should blow up. Can you help me out w/ that please?

Screenshot_11.png.836262208cc81ade4a16d3ac3ee83b46.png