solidus

Dlc Not Working.

Question

I purchased the PS4 Digital Ultimate Edition.
Downloaded the game fine, it runs and plays.
But the Be the Zombie mode and the Master Scavenger outfit ; while they do download and install , they do not show up in the game.

Be The Zombie doesn't pop up on the menu despite me having installed it.

The outfit is nowhere to be found.

Probably the biggest issue is the Season Pass included with the Ultimate Edition doesn't even download period. It gives me an error. I've tried workarounds but all that does is bring me to the Season Pass in the PSN Store ; instead of saying purchased it says 19.99 meaning if I want the pass ; I have to shell out 20 more bucks despite already shelling out 80 bucks for the Ultimate Edition which should have all this stuff included.

What do I do, wait for a fix or what?

Yes I've tried downloading from the PSN Store on my PC and that doesn't work either.

10 answers to this question

Same problem mentioned as above for me except the be the zombie does work on mine ...everything else included with the ultimate edition doesn't work digitally ...can someone please respond with a fix tech land very frustrating

bought the game in the pre sale xbox live soon after bought the season pass and that's when the trouble started ! The season pass does not appear in installation manager !!!! Does anyone know when this will be resolved ????

I bought the game on the 30th. I too purchased the Ultimate Edition, however I purchased it on Xbox One.

The only DLC I have been able to download is the 'Be The Zombie' everything else is showing the 'Bundle Only' and the Season Pass shows 'Manage' which leads me to a blank screen.

I live in the UK and the Ultimate Edition cost £64.99.

Same here Mankarp, but Canada. Im given the option to buy Ultimate edition again for $89.99, with the addons as "Bundle Only" when it should say "Manage". Tried talking to MS support but they apparently can't read or listen to the issue.

Kept telling me to just go try installing it even though I kept explaining repeatedly that I tried and couldn't lol... I at least got them to confirm the addons didnt install & that I did purchase Ultimate Edition, but was simply told that it wasn't released in my region, but Ive read that some people have been able to install. Trolls or Real? Also my issue still not corrected (Xbox store still giving me the option to buy Ultimate again.)

Hope they fix this chupacabra soon. I may as well have just bought regular edition.

Yeah, others who bought the Ultimate Edition have managed to get the 'Troublemaker Outfit' and a Weapon but I haven't even been able to download any extras and it says they are part of the Bundle.

In the store when I go to the Ultimate Edition it only says 'Manage' and nothing else. When clicked on it brings me to the Game in my 'Games and Apps' section.

If the DLC like the outfits and weapons are not yet released then they should not have made the bundle available, which is why I think there are technical issues.

I also bout the ultimate edition and it does the same thing for me Mankarp. Talked to xbox support tonight and they said that it was on the developers end. so who the hell knows if it will work, but they sure took our money.

On the Xbox Store in the UK everything says 'Coming Soon' except the 'Lacerator' which says the 27/Jan/2015. 

I live in the UK, but still many have been able to download the Troublemaker outfit. 

The physical release is the 27th of February but if this is the case why did they release it digitally so soon. It doesn't make sense.

I have not even received the Troublemaker DLC or the Lacerator which was released on 27th of January. 

If it is released on the 10th then why is this not mentioned BEFORE we bought the Ultimate Edition. Not having a go at you but everyone has been left in the dark.

From the way the Ultimate Edition was advertised I believed that the outfits and weapons are immediately added to our accounts and then the DLC included with the Season Pass would be added as and when they are released over the coming months. 

No where did it mention release dates or issues with downloading the season pass. When a season pass usually gets downloaded it says 'Installed' on the Xbox store and you usually can't manage it. However with this season pass it says manage and then if you try to manage it, the following screen is blank which suggests there are issues with it.

There is definitely an issue surrounding the downloads, either poor advertising or technical issues.

I agree with the above comment and also bought the ultimate edition. Its awfull how this has been handled whether it be bad advertising or a technical issues we as your customers are what keep your company alive and i have not seen one happy person about this situation. Its as if we have been lied to and robbed of our hard earned cash because everyone bought the edition for the skins and weapons not because we thought we would be generous and line your pockets with extra money.