Sign in to follow this  
Paweł Modliński

Latest Official Hellraid Trailer

Looks great, just gets me more hyped for early access, looks like you've taken allot that i wanted D3 to have, mixed in the combat i hoped ESO would have then added a awesome AI and more, really cant wait.

as i've said in the past(Edit: granted, in blog comments which aren't exactly the best form of communication), this looks like a very promising game, but - i need to feel it in my own hands. character movement and combat controls are something that is commonly overlooked and can easily turn a great game into one that feels terrible to play.

- i don't want my character to feel like it's a ghost floating over the ground, since it isn't one.

- i want responsive character movement that allows me to do what i'm telling my character to do.

- i want Combat animations which do not Animation Lock the character, and let me dynamically change my combat, even midswing, because the situation can change very quickly, especially with A.I. that's trying to adapt to the situation.

i'm very interested in Hellraid, but i'm waiting to see how the game is going to feel in my hands. and after that, comes the gameplay and other mechanics. but first thing first.

Edited by taiiat

as i've said in the past(Edit: granted, in blog comments which aren't exactly the best form of communication), this looks like a very promising game, but - i need to feel it in my own hands. character movement and combat controls are something that is commonly overlooked and can easily turn a great game into one that feels terrible to play.

- i don't want my character to feel like it's a ghost floating over the ground, since it isn't one.

- i want responsive character movement that allows me to do what i'm telling my character to do.

- i want Combat animations which do not Animation Lock the character, and let me dynamically change my combat, even midswing, because the situation can change very quickly, especially with A.I. that's trying to adapt to the situation.

i'm very interested in Hellraid, but i'm waiting to see how the game is going to feel in my hands. and after that, comes the gameplay and other mechanics. but first thing first.

I think the early access program is for die hard Techlands fans to test these things out. So don't worry you can play the game this autum. :)