LovableWierdo

Some Questions About The "expcalibur" Easter Egg Sword... Pls Reply Techland Guy

Does it have infinite durability?

I had it for a while and it didnt seem to wear out it just bent a bit so does it mean its got infinite durability or what...?

Can I get it back if i accidentally drop it somehow?

I dropped it by accident whilst typing a message and I want it back but cant pick it up... Is there any possible way to get it back?

Also, great job on the game Techland I'm loving this, already in old town and dying constantly

Great game if I were to rate it it'd be in the top of my favourites list and 5 stars

I had it for a while and it didnt seem to wear out it just bent a bit so does it mean its got infinite durability or what...?

I dropped it by accident whilst typing a message and I want it back but cant pick it up... Is there any possible way to get it back?

Also, great job on the game Techland I'm loving this, already in old town and dying constantly

Great game if I were to rate it it'd be in the top of my favourites list and 5 stars

it does have limit durability but if you go back to the rocks should be a blueprint to make more

it does have limit durability but if you go back to the rocks should be a blueprint to make more

I got it back! yaay 

I just went on co-op and they happened to also be looking for it so I told them I'd tell them where it was if I could grab it first and it worked so Im quite relieved

Oh my god have you used the katanas!?!?

I got it back! yaay 

I just went on co-op and they happened to also be looking for it so I told them I'd tell them where it was if I could grab it first and it worked so Im quite relieved

Oh my god have you used the katanas!?!?

Well I certainly used a katana :)

Special weapons should be actually special. Most of them are kinda plain.

Maybe automatic scaling of stats as player levels up, or some epic property that cant be found anywhere else(eg turn zeds into chikens 8) ).

Edited by Dirmagnos

Yeah, I went and got Expcaliber earlier today, even waited around after the pull for the body to go up in flames so I could get the Blueprint. That is a lot of items for a 7 Durability weapon, even though it's so much fun to slice through zombies with one hit. The bad thing is, when I used it, I only was able to Search one Zombie, because the parts and pieces flew everywhere. Needless to say, the original sword didn't make it back to the safe zone with me, but it's fun while it lasts.

so i've been looking for an answer online but cant find one.  When expcaliber broke, I kept using it, it's damage is chupacabra but when i charge a swing it throws the zombies kind of a ridiculous distance, i'm guessing thats how its supposed to work but yeah... since it's consistent and probably not a glitch, does the korek machete have a similar ability?

dont worry, at survivor rank 15+ you start getting broadswords and so on.  their the same type as EXPcaliber, have much higher damage, and MUCH higher durability.  their actually real weapons unlike EXPcalibur lol
you also get katanas, scimitar like swords, shortswords, and so on which can also just cleave right through zombies no problem.
both the korek and EXPcalibur are kinda trash compared to the later game regular items, but their admittedly good for early game weapons

Edited by Shadow15151

Expcalibut is good due to the fact tha it can be obtained early on and has like 10 times damage compared to regular weapons. But already midgame it becomes obsolete due to low durability in vanilla game.

The Korek Machete is a hell of a lot better than expcaliber and you can pick that up as soon as you leave the tower the first time to.

Edited by DyingLighter

Exactly what darkwolfcub said. If you wait a bit longer in the same spot where you found it, a blueprint for it will appear :) 

Patience is a virue in the Quarantine zone... 

I dont understand the Expcalibur hype... I mean, it breakes after 7 hits. Of course you can still use it, its still powerful but you dont get points for Power Lvl... so better use another weapon... I like the Korek Machete... Its awesome and you can use it from the beginning, you just need alcohol and metal parts (and of course the blueprint which can be found on the roof of a building)

Exactly what darkwolfcub said. If you wait a bit longer in the same spot where you found it, a blueprint for it will appear :)

Patience is a virue in the Quarantine zone... 

Ah I missed it since I ran away after I nearly melted... :/

I dont understand the Expcalibur hype... I mean, it breakes after 7 hits. Of course you can still use it, its still powerful but you dont get points for Power Lvl... so better use another weapon... I like the Korek Machete... Its awesome and you can use it from the beginning, you just need alcohol and metal parts (and of course the blueprint which can be found on the roof of a building)

I got it early on in the game...

So I thought it was invunerable... For whatever reason...