Sign in to follow this  
Gremka

Resizebuffers Failed, Cant Play In Game. Help Me

Question

6 answers to this question

Certainly does, is there any heads up on what may cause it? I can't see how a major flaw of this type got through testing.

I am awaiting my physical copy and to be honest.... I'm glad it's delayed as it appears some pretty significant flaws in the game which is a shame as the core game looks fantastic

I can not play every time the game crash

I made two Scrin this error

its was fist

СÑылка

after, i see

СÑылка

Why support those silent, and for what I paid money?

I haven't experienced this yet but reading that error in the lower right (first pic) is generally due to a driver crash, not so much with the game.

Have you tried using different drivers? Try using an older driver. I'm using 344.75 without issues.

I am awaiting my physical copy and to be honest.... I'm glad it's delayed as it appears some pretty significant flaws in the game which is a shame as the core game looks fantastic

The core game is pretty solid. I haven't had many issues yet, just some hilarious bugs but I do hope they work out the CPU issues going on this weekend.

Edited by violentbydesign

http://en.support.techland.pl/support/solutions/articles/4000043617-error-resizebuffers-failed-0x887a0005
So thats solution by techland.
But here is a few things:

• Im using GTX 780 GHz edition, (so its overclocked?), and running in overclocked version -> playing without crush.
  • Im using newest drivers by nvidia (special for Dying Light), -> playing without crush. (But some of the players solved this problem by installing previous drivers)
  • Playing with skype etc, still not crushing

This problem with my friend's PCs. He tryed everything they except first, and steamcommunity written (VSync,shadows,window mode -noborder, AMD optimizer).. Still resizebuffers failed. He, and steamcommunity hopes for patch.

Most popular solution that works, is using MSI Afterburner

The afterburner-tipp http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm works! I still get some lags in videoanimation, but I do not get the RezisebuffersBug. I hope theyll patch fast. I have a Geforce GTX 770. Thanks!

So my interests is: what causing this problem, overclockd processors and videocards?  Will be that problem solved in upcoming patch?

Edited by jick