Evil_Barabbas

Master Scavenger Skin

Thanks x_kingsolomon_x for verifying that it is not just me experiencing this issue.  The same thought occurred to me as well that it might be like Dragon Age Inquisition where you have to progress to unlock the pre order bonus, albeit in DA:I that didn't take very long.  I wonder if Techland will verify that there is an error occuring or specify that the skin is unlocked later in the game?

I'm assuming the name of the skin would be 'master scavenger' right?  I had no problem with dockets...  Odd.  If anyone has found a way to get this skin to appear in your stash please share how you did it.

I don't think that it has been released yet, I got a bunch of skins like "athlete" and "survivor" amd such but idk I think thats it so far

Who really cares about the skin? Its first person, so who cares whether you jump naked from roof to roof or you wear some fancy clothes... you cant see yourself... Was also checking my clothes and where to find the master scavenger skin... maybe its only for online playing and others can see what you were wearing.

Who really cares about the skin? Its first person, so who cares whether you jump naked from roof to roof or you wear some fancy clothes... you cant see yourself... Was also checking my clothes and where to find the master scavenger skin... maybe its only for online playing and others can see what you were wearing.

Well obviously it is not a game breaker and it really doesn't bother me that much.  I was just curious about it and how skins worked, I didn't notice the 2nd stash tab for clothes at first.  I haven't used my stash much in general.  In the prologue at the first safe house you secure I checked it out but I had nothing to really stash and quickly exited that screen.  However, I did play co-op and it was 4 players with identical clothing.  Nothing wrong with a little individuality.  I am not even sure I would like the 'master scavenger' skin, i have yet to see it.  Who knows I might not even use it.  I have been using 'athlete'.  Like I said I am just curious to see what it looks like.

I had no probs with my master scavenger.

Just went to my stash and equipped it.

Nice, glad to hear it worked for someone.  Hmm is there a way to back up saves?  I never played a game where I had to do this.  I am bit reluctant to delete and reinstall the game.  I'm sure there is a youtube video explaining how to this this.  I guess I'll have to try that.

Its not necessarily techlands fault psn needs to update the servers you cannot refresh your licenses or download the season passes

But it is very odd some have gotten the master scavenger and others have not?  Do you not agree?  I recently met someone who I friended who has had it since day one...  I find it odd that I can delete and re download DLC for every game I own besides Dying Light but when I attempt this process with Dying Light it gives me a pre order count down screen...  And refreshing my license has done nothing either but has apparently worked for some?  Very odd yes?

Edited by Evil_Barabbas

Nice, glad to hear it worked for someone.  Hmm is there a way to back up saves?  I never played a game where I had to do this.  I am bit reluctant to delete and reinstall the game.  I'm sure there is a youtube video explaining how to this this.  I guess I'll have to try that.

I deleted and reinstalled also and it didn't fix anything but all my progress was still there, I just spawned in the last place I had a mission complete and start.

I deleted and reinstalled also and it didn't fix anything but all my progress was still there, I just spawned in the last place I had a mission complete and start.

Thanks for the clarification, I was going to attempt the same at one point but I believe someone else had the same results as you as well...

np, yeah I'm stuck at the pre-order countdown with the DLC but with the season pass I keep getting an error message and told to check notifications and downloads but there's nothing there to do either, IT"S REALLY ANNOYING TECHLAND hasn't even acknowledged the issue, well I do love the game and  hope there are more games and content for this series but I won't ever pre-order or buy the bundle season pass from this company again, and thats about all I can do to voice my disappointment 

delete and install it again

Just backed up my saves to the PS4 cloud.  I am going try this I suppose it won't hurt although someone said it didn't for them.

EDIT:

Almost done re downloading, I will let you all know how it goes.  I'm crossing my fingers.  I saw my friend with it and it is a pretty cool skin, it looks like desert camo!

np, yeah I'm stuck at the pre-order countdown with the DLC but with the season pass I keep getting an error message and told to check notifications and downloads but there's nothing there to do either, IT"S REALLY ANNOYING TECHLAND hasn't even acknowledged the issue, well I do love the game and  hope there are more games and content for this series but I won't ever pre-order or buy the bundle season pass from this company again, and thats about all I can do to voice my disappointment 

I feel you, I think I read others were having issues with the season pass as well.  I hope it gets resolved soon.

Edited by Evil_Barabbas

delete and install it again

Well I deleted and re downlaoded/installed... No master scavenger skin...  Just a warning it took an EXTREMELY LONG time to install the save game file, over 4 hours...  So I wouldn't recommend doing this considering it didn't work.

How does it take less then an hour to download/install the entire single player/multiplayer game than it does to install the save game file which is taking 4 hours plus?  It makes no sense and the save file is a lot smaller in file size...  

Edited by Evil_Barabbas