GinBunBun

Dying Light Ps4 Crash On Multiplayer

Question

Everytime I try to host or join a coop game with anyone on the PS4 the game will crash with an error. The Error is ce-34878-0. I did everything to try and fix this, Initializing the ps4, redownloading the game, restoring licences, you name it. Still nothing. I think its a bug with the game its self not the ps4 considering other people are having the same issue. I don't know but all I know is that if there is anything you guys can do to patch it or fix it please do so. Me and other people cannot enjoy the multiplayer at all as it stands.

I played co-op with a friend for about 2 hours without crashing, seems to be fixed. I´ll test it with two friends these days.

At least it is working a bit more for you guys. I just tried to join someone playing by himself got our little error again in less than five minutes of play. It happened while just browsing a shop.   @SonicSlueth It is to my belief that all games require you to update to play online multiplayer. I originally thought it was just because I joined a game that had 3 people. This time it was just one person in the lobby other than myself and I got kicked back to the PSN menu yet again. I was thinking about deleting and reinstalling and what not but I really do not feel like doing that again for the 10th time.

The question is if everyone had the patch applied when you played co-op. Hope this is the reason for you ongoing crash.Good luck

I played co-op with a friend for about 2 hours without crashing, seems to be fixed. I´ll test it with two friends these days.

The question is if everyone had the patch applied when you played co-op. Hope this is the reason for you ongoing crash.Good luck

You cannot coop without using latest patch so yes