Sign in to follow this  
Nilotec

Ps4 - Spike - Grab The Firecrackers

Question

My game is stuck at a scene where I'm asked to pick up some firecrackers. No matter what I do they won't go in my inventory. I can't leave the room because there is a man blocking the door. Even after Quitting the game I'm given the same mission and the response is the same. I'm going to have to delete my save and start over from scratch. How annoying.

6 answers to this question

My game is stuck at a scene where I'm asked to pick up some firecrackers. No matter what I do they won't go in my inventory. I can't leave the room because there is a man blocking the door. Even after Quitting the game I'm given the same mission and the response is the same. I'm going to have to delete my save and start over from scratch. How annoying.

I don't know if this will help. But I saw a video where this happened as well. The guy was able to advance by crouching and turning to a point where he was looking at the guy at the door while picking the fire crackers up and it let him proceed. Idk if this will work but it's worth a shot. Also making sure the updates are all in order. 

Today was the first day I had a chance to play since posting this. VerinInvictus' suggestion worked. Facing the exit while grabbing the firecrackers let me proceed.

I'm glad it let you through! ^^ Goodnight and Good Luck