bgardner104

Ps4 Version Lost All Loot And Gear

Question

20 answers to this question

I had gotten to about 13% into game, roughly, went to sleep in game, and seen save symbol.  I have checked everywhere for a save file or how to save but couldn't find anything.  So I shut off game, turned it back on, about 30 minutes later, and all items, money, and states were lost....  I restarted the game cause I was pretty screwed am about 15% through game now but nervous about shutting system off?!?  What shall I do!!!

Update!

Got to 20% after getting explosives with Jade and got back to Hotel/safe spot.  Went to sleep twice (make it night then make it day again) quit game via the options menu button on controler then going to "Quit Game."  Checked if all saved progress was there by loading "Continue" from main screen and were good!  So Releaved I didn't have to restart again!!!!

Edited by CovahYdoolB

This is Crazy they would release a game with this bad of a glitch in it.  Makes me nervous about playing it anymore till a update comes out.  Not liking how they release games knowing there are going to have 4 or 5Gb's of updates to fix there messed up, unprepaired, underdeveloped game.

Also razor1361 I posted to tell you where a single safe point I had found and steps I had taken to make sure game was saved properly.  In other words... I will not play it no more till they come up with a fix... Nice to know I can't play my 63$ game.  Back to Evil Within.

YO YO YO!!!!!! Same thing happened to me i was 22% complete and I closed the application on my ps4 because the stupid night alam watch kept beeping thru my controller after I had slept till morning and it was glitched non stop beeping. So I just closed the application with out quitting because I had never had a problem before doing that. So ya I lost everything, stats, blueprints, all of it. But i got damn near all of it back. Im not sure about the xbox ones but for me i knew when i lost everything so i went to my ps4s saved data on the console and deleted the dying light saved data, then i went to the download from online storage and just downloaded all the saved data before i lost my stuff. This all happened to me at like 11 p.m. so my cloud had saved data from 11:30 a.m. from when i played this morning before i went to work. Downloaded that to my ps4, started the game, and he all my stuff is back,  :) try it out!! it should work if you can get an earlier save point

Same has happened to me...but it was after playing Co-op with 2 players that were just starting out. Played for about an hour...quit game...next morning load game and I have no weapons..blueprints. ..no skills and I'm back to lvl1. My story progression stayed at 15% next is siblings quest. My PSN is vidgamer247, please make this right, I have been a big supporter of your games.

A quick update would be nice, I had made A LOT of progression for me to have lost everything... Makes me not want to play this game anymore. I made it to 48% of story complete for me just to lose everything... GREAT. Won't be playing until there's an update or something.

I have PlayStation 4 and Xbox one I bought dying light for Xbox one I feel your guyses pain because this is bullshit I'm at 22 percent I just found the bombs I was up to 9 skill points on each tree when I signed in last night and I have 10 hours of gameplay by the way I noticed I only had one school. On each tree what level 1 and I started up I want to the map the map was dark out like I've never traveled and also my inventory is gone my blue prints are goneI spent so long looting and for what I don't get how my game saves I see it every time I go to get off I go to the bed I go to night and then go to daylight so I don't know what happened I read that one guys, and it was exactly the same as mine someone told me yesterday that if you just shut the game off without doing something like saving which there is no Save button it just automatically saves but is our game play like don't need to stream or something I don't get it because it seems like when everybody gets to 22% or gets to that mission I don't want to restart and then this happen again I thought this was the best game this year and for a long time and now I can't even play it so it's not just PlayStation guys something is messed up bad and it needs fixed today

TECHLand make this right, I was having a great time playing this game up; leveling up to 13, then I lost all my skills and loot This is a joke, I not only hope you fix this but also make this right. We DO NOT pay 60 for a brand new game for it to have bugs. I could of just waited for all the bugs to get fixed and bought this game used from your bestfriend Gamestop, but in good faith I purchased this on a pre-order. You have a chance to redeem yourself after this, and please don't say that its just a few people who are having this bug/glitch. Even 1 person who is experiencing this is 1 too many. Don't be a douche and just blow us off. Gamers have a great memory. Have a better day trying to fix this :)

I was played last night. im at 28% where you have to rescue Zere.
Came home, there was  a update but i couldnt download it, error CE-32937-4
Finally got it to work and everything was gone...
Is Techland even doing anything about this? because this is a game breaker and im about to tell everyone not to buy this game...
Maybe a reimbursement? or something...

Same thing, kept my story progress and that's it, PLEASE TechLand!!! Save us!!!!! I need my gear! I love this game so much and have already invested a lot of time into this, but all is lost except my story, (which is exceptional btw, and very well written!) But PLEASE!!!! HELP US!!!

Ok so I have been using my method of ending game through options menu either after unlocking stuff or in middle of mission but never next to a bed or safe house seems to do the trick for me!  I have a ton of trophies and about 60% through game but taking longer.  Trying to do all side missions.  In other words I do not progress till there are no ( ! )  on map.  Good Night and Good Luck!