Deadly_Jack

What Kind Of Easter Eggs Would You Like To See Happen In Dying Light, Personally?

2 words: Nemesis project  :o

or like others said freddy krueger and the others and jason vorhees, i would want his blade :D and other scary nightmares would be cool! or something new we havent seen before :o

but what i really would want is to find rooms that has been messed up so badly by blood and corpses and all kinds of chupacabra and then a boss battle of the thing that has been locked up there xD to find a room like that would make my day so happy :D

Edited by Niffshou

I do like the idea of adding a reference to Pacific Playland from Zombieland. That would be a pretty cool DLC in itself. Hell, maybe they should do a whole Zombieland DLC, that includes Pacific Playland, playable missions, characters, ect. Then they could add in Bill Murray. lol

Rule 2: The Double Tap. LMAO

Rule 11: Use your Foot. I think that applies most of the time in this game!

I do like the idea of adding a reference to Pacific Playland from Zombieland. That would be a pretty cool DLC in itself. Hell, maybe they should do a whole Zombieland DLC, that includes Pacific Playland, playable missions, characters, ect. Then they could add in Bill Murray. lol

Rule 2: The Double Tap. LMAO

Rule 11: Use your Foot. I think that applies most of the time in this game!

Dying Light Rule #1: Use whole body

I just hope there are little tips of the hat to the zombie genre. Some that when you see it you may not notice are understand it.

A quote from Ishtar painted on a wall.

A Doctor named Halsey

A some what naked zombie dancing on top of a crypt. 

A zombie just hanging out in a movie theater, add context with a dead wolf in the seat next to him. 

A guy hanging out by a cemetery that keeps talking about every 7 days.

A Demolisher with the name tag Tor.

A lawn mower covered in blood. 

Little things like that only zombie fans would catch or put in a game. 

A George A. Romero Zombie somewhere would be nice.

In the same way they did with that pron star in Dead Island ^^

but don't strap him to a bed xD

Likewith a named zombie called Bub from the original day of the dead. in an underground military base holding and shooting a gun. With 3 raders dead eaten  named Rhodes Steel Rickles B).

I'd love to see a see a zombie that resembles golum an awful lot, maybe on the river bank eating raw fish muttering to himself, near the expcalibur or something.

He wouldn't be a Zombie though if he is muttering things, just a crazy guy on bathsalts.

Go ahead and leave me behind. I have an excellent track record. Check my resume.

Can you send me a link? XD

1. A big, tall zombie dressed up as Nemesis (Resident Evil).

2. "Lollipop Chainsaw" themed chainsaw.

3. Kano (Mortal Kombat) as one of the human enemies paid by Rais.

4. A Demolisher dressed up as Solomon Grundy (DC)

5. A Volatile dressed up as Freddy Kreuger.

Oh I have another one...

There can be a room full of Resident Evil items and equipment plus posters. Then 2 zombie will appear. One zombie is dressed up as Nemesis (but does not bite because of the mask he has on) and the other zombie is dressed up as a Brad Vickers of S.T.A.R.S. Then the player finds a camera showing that the 2 ppl that turned into zombies were actually trying to make a fan video of Resident Evil 3 but was unfortunately attacked by real zombies all caught on film. Lol

Edited by Nasty_Freak

Ok, I mentioned this in another post, but here it is again in here.

A zombie with longer/dreaded hair dragging a bin full of Heineken beer or a cart full along a street.

Anyone who doesn't know of the Heineken looter dude, just google Heineken looter. Thousands of meme images of this guy after the New Orleans catastrophe.